Need one more suggetion.

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello friends, 
I am back again to inform about the most used threads, ie Appreciation Threads.
This show will have many known actors playing various characters. Their fans would like to appreciate them. Let's accept an important fact, we can't have so many ATs. The main one's like Krishna, Arjun, Draupadi can have their ATs. But for other important characters, we have a suggetion from Vrish, to have 2 main Character's ATs.
1) Mahabharat- Kaurava's AT.
2) Mahabharat Pandava's AT.

Kauravas can include- Santanu, Bheeshma, Dhritarashtra, Gandhari, Shakuni, Dhritarastras (Duryodhan & bros), Jayadrath, Drona their family & allies like Karna etc.

Pandava's can include-  Ambalika, Pandu, Kunti, Pandavas, Draupadi & so on, as well as their friends & allies like Drupad, Virata, Satyaki etc.

Let's use these 2 ATs to appreciate their hard work & talent as well as their relations, equations with others.
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago
So can we have a seperate Arjun AT na bt?
Originally posted by Rushika

So can we have a seperate Arjun AT na bt?

yup 😛Neetha going to make it today😊
Originally posted by -Rashi-

R u sure di...did she get permission n will she post 2day nly? ðŸ¥±
@mod not now bt later can we make a seperate AT on Arjun n Draupadi or Arjun n Subhadra as such? :s :)
hahah Vrish is already thinking about a cricket match here??? We will have team Kaurava and Team Pandavas...😆
Originally posted by Rushika

R u sure di...did she get permission n will she post 2day nly? ðŸ¥±

ya Rushika ..actually she was not there ..came yday ly  and don't wrry pmed her she ll definately make it today 😛  yup she has taken premission😊
I agree w/ this, since I had suggested it 😈
I suggest that if anyone wants to appreciate Krishna's family, they can do it in the Pandava AT.

Only question - Minakshi or anyone else, should Karna be in the Pandava or the Kaurava AT?  How about Shalya, who actually intended to join the Pandavas, but was tricked into joining the Kauravas?

Also, can I have permission to open these 2 ATs?  There is a particular reason I'd like to do it.  Maybe we could start the Kaurava AT first, and the Pandava AT's later after Pandu joins.  Or do people want both from the very start?
Edited by .Vrish. - 10 years ago
i think this makes sense... i agree... ðŸ˜†
Krishna Arjun and Draupadi separate ATs

and in then we can have Krishna-Arjun and Draupadi Arjun ATs at the most.
Originally posted by -Rashi-

Shaheer's AT will be when he enters the show as grown up Pandava.
Now he is shown in the promo, so discuss him in the promo thread.