Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing .

Loved the honesty of all the team in answering questions.
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: awida

Thanks for sharing .

Loved the honesty of all the team in answering questions.

I feel Adi & Mouni just being diplomatic -  at least Sara realise her character is a mess
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wish they asked Mitil Jain also for his feedback... Glad that Aditya Redij liked the challenge of his double role and Mouni Roy liked the shoot sequences during Baragaon episodes...

They'll all remain in our hearts for capturing our interest and holding on till the end inspite of the roller coaster ride of constant changes.. :)
Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
On a pleasant memory that even today lies close to her heart, Mouni says, "We were shooting in Jodhpur where the cooling was not gratifying as per the entire unit's luxury needs. Even with all the shortcomings, we shot the sequence in adrenaline rush, but it turned out to be a larger than life shot
So they had budget problem shooting in Jodhpur.thats why they rushed the village track i guess.Then why couldnt they end the track logically.Nice to know that mouni and aditya luvd their respective roles.though none of the actors has not commented on how badly the show has been handled.Gud to hear that sara realised that her character was not working.
Mr YP has confessed that they could not pull of the show as THEY INTENDED TO.BUT WHEN they actually intended???i dont thing i have to repeat and remind everything everyone knows it
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Junoon was simply awesome, but the producers lost their way and failed to understand the USP of the show. I am so glad that I saw Adi in a new role, some thing never seen before on TV. The role of Prithvi is the most adorable and endearing one and Adi took it to a completely different level. Cant come to terms with the fact that he will not be seen on TV as Prithvi any longer😭😭😭😭😭