Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update - 4th September 2013

_Amina_ thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
TheEpisodestarts with Duggu saying sorry to Akshara, he says whenever I don't obey you, something goes wrong. Akshara says no don't think like that. Mohit comes and ask what happend Naitik tells him. He says we even called electrician and got repaired too but still don't know how this happend. Mohit says sometimes it happens.. everything is okay now. Naitik says Duggu put off the main switch at the right time. Mohit praise Duggu, he ask who taught u that. Duggu says i saw Maharaji doing it in the evening and he told me about it. Akshara says, were u helping him? Duggu says yes, u say that we should always help others. Mohit says very good, the kids obey their parents are good kids. He says we should go down now.. everyine must be worrying outside.
At m's Ananya is sad as her flute broke. Shaurya says we will get u a new one tomorrow. Ananya says what will I do with it tomorrow? I need it today. Krishna doesn't look good without a flute. Varsha thinks of calling Akshara as tbey might have an extra one just then Shaurya comes there with a new mouth organ. Ananya says this is not a flute Krishna used to play a flute, not this. Shaurya explains to her he says we shouldn't be sad on krishna's birthday. Ananya understand and plays the mouth organ. Shaurya says to her you are the most unique and cute krishna. she thanks him. Shaurya takes theirphotos.
At s's everyone come to know how Duggu saved everyone. Dj says Duggu saved us from a big accident. Bma says thank god for saving us from such a big mishap. She also says our Duggu is like lord krishna. Alonge with being naughty like Krishna he a saviour too. Today he saved us all, if Duggu wasn't being naughty and Bahu didn't lock him in the room, he wouldn't have seen the smoke. She tells Duggu next time be careful don't touch any electric stuff if there is no elder with u. Rukmani says I thought it's must be Duggu's mischief. Since he is punished, he must have switched off the lights in anger. G3 says, You are right, Duggu did switched off the light but not in a fit of anger, but to save all of us. Bma praise Akshara. She says Akshara teaching good things to Duggu everyday. Otherwise how would a child know how to handle such crisis. Rashmi also praise Akshara. Dj says in the form of Duggu lord Krishna appeared here. He thanks Duggu.. Duggu says god bless u Dj... everyone laughs. The power comes and the kids get happy. At m's and s's everyone starts thepuja. After the puja Dadi tells the kids to dance.. Varsha sings a song and kidsdanceon the tune. At s's there was also dance going on.. Dadi also dances with the kids. After the dance Duggu climbs upand breaks the pot. Everyone clap for him. Naitik carries him and Akshara comes and kiss him. the janmashtami function is done.
In Naksh room D7ggu is sleeping, Akshara sitting beside him she thanks god as Duggu is safe. She says Duggu if anything had happend to you I would've never been able to forgive myself. She says I love you a lot, forgive me and I'm very proud of you for saving everyone by handling the problem so smartly..she gives him a kiss... G3 and Bma comes and asks did Duggu sleep. Bma says we underestimate kids and their maturity... she points at Duggu and says he is very matured. She also says we doubt their abilities by cinsidering them as young, whereas abilities don't have anything to do with the age. Akshara says yes, Ananya and Duggu proved this, Ananya saved everyone by telling about the gas cylinder at the right time and here Duggu saved us all. Bma says now i also feel kids should have knowledge about everything. [=D] she says to g3 right? G3 in sad face says yes, they should have knowledge but whats the need for make them work. There is an appropiate time for everything..🀒 she says thats what i think, rest do whatever you think is right.Akshara says I willsleepwith Rashmi.. g3 says no, I willsleepwith her... she was very exhausted. Somehow she managed to keep herself awake till the rituals were over after that she felt in sleep. Akshara says its good that Rama aunty agred to leave her here. Naitik comes. G3 asks them to rest and leaves. Akshara says to Naitik Duggu slept then she hugs him... Naitik in a teasing tune says Akshara, I'm feeling sleepy and u are in a mood to romance? Akshara looks at him.. he says I mean, there is a limit to everything.. πŸ˜† Akshara smiles and says says love does not have any limit, Mr. Singhania so just love me.. she hugs him back again😳
At m's, Ananya is angry as her specs are not getting removed. Anshu says he made the salad specially for her. She gets more angry...Varsha tries to feed her she says no.. Shaurya also try to explain to her but she says she doesn't like anything anymore and leaves from thetable. Varsha says she is becoming stubborn day by day. Kaki says she is having the same healthy stuff since months and even doing exercising regularly. It's not easy for kids to do. Shaurys says strange we never did all this... Rj says to Shaurya even u were like this.
At s's G3 forcing Rashmi to havefood. Duggu says give it to me too. U are only feeding bua. everyone laughs. Naitik says you never fed me so lovengly... g3 says u also started? Naitik says from the time I remember I've always seen you loving Duggu and rest of the family... alone with your daughter-in-law and daughters but not me. Akshara says where did bahu came from? I only got the opportunity to be feb by maa few days ago when i wasn't well.. g3 is shock.. she thinks tbey are serious.. she says it's not like that.. i don't show favoritism among my childrens, love everyone equally. Bma and Akshara laughs. Naitik says we were just joking and u are? G3 says naughty! Is this the way u behave with your mother? Then she feeds everyone except RB. Duggu says why didn't u feed Dadaji... everyone laughs.. Rb feel embarrassed and leaves from there.. 🀣 Duggu asks Rashmi when will the baby come. Rashmi says there is still time. Duggu asks is it a boy or girl. Rashmi says she doesn't know.. Duggu says bua doesn't know anything then he ask Akshara. Akshara says it's a surprise. G3 says you can ask for whatever you wish. Duggu says can I wish that? Bma says yes, Rashmi bua is going to get one and ask for the other one from your mum... Akshara feel embarrasse 😳 g3 says to Duggu think when your little bro/sis shall arrive wouldn't it be great? Akshara looks at Naitik 😳 g3 says this baby will stay with u for forever, rashmi will take her baby with her like Nandini takes Yash. Naitik makes an excuse and leaves.. Duggu says mom, please get another baby, I'll take care of the baby like Ananya did takes care of me. Akshara feels shy and tells him to finish his breakfast soon she will get his bag.. she leaves from there. G3 says to Bma it will be great if something like this happens. She says the time is also right. Duggu is grown up now they should think about another baby. Duggu wonders what they are talking about. Bma says the way Naitik and Akshara were blushing I feel they both have been planning this too. G3 in loud voice said thats great.. Duggj shall get a partner too.. Duvgu over hears that and gets excited.. he says I'll tell my friends that mum getting me a pertner 🀣
At m's Ananys is eating something.. she ask rj where did she get that from as it's yummy.. Rj says your Buddy Dadi made this specially for u. Ananya asks whats the name of the food. Dadi says Rabri.. varsha says is it really. Dadi says no, she says that we give the same thing to kids by changing its name.
Akshara in the room... she looks at the baby picture of Duggu on the wall... She thinks of her firstpregnancy (there is a flashback scene) Naitik comes from office and looks at thephotos as well. He sits oposite Akshara and says today Maa said something to me. Akshara says the same. He says what did you think. Akshara says you say first. What have u thought of it? Naitik says I don't know, I can't understand anything. Akshara says me neither. they blush 😳😳 Naitik says actually the idea is good, but don't know if is the timeis right. I mean are we ready, is Naksh ready. Akshara says If Duggu ready or not comes later. Firstly, we... I mean I'm very confused, i can't understand. It's a happy thing that Duggu will get a bro/sis but... Naitik says I know, I can't figure out either. I'm also very confused. Akshara says Maa and Bma have been insisting since yesterday and our Duggu is like... tbey look at each other and gives a blushing smile 😳

Precap: Rj and Varsha at s's... Rj hugs Akshara and G3. Varsha congratulate Akshara.. Akshara says what for? both Naksh looks at each other and they are confuse.

Sorry for any spelling and grammatical mistake.
Don't forget to press like.
Enjoy 😳

Edited by _Amina_ - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANN91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks 4 wu in in advance
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi amina thnx for update. plz change the date today is 4th sep.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks amina for update...i missed some minutes of starting :( but will read your update for compensating it. Rest of the episode was full of Naksh new baby plans & precap was too hilarious since duggu spread false news! but would be nice to watch!
_Amina_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Nancy_

hi amina thnx for update. plz change the date today is 4th sep.

oops thanks for noticing that πŸ˜›
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Amina_

oops thanks for noticing that πŸ˜›

you are welcome😊
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU in advance
😊