TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Fry ur bhejas once again!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒSo ready to get deep fried bhejas?!!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

So friends...It was an interesting precap lyk many of u sd...I wnt add to it..

Ok m here wid another mission...๐Ÿ˜‰Widout much ado!!!

Wat will be da last scene of Junoon-aisi nafrat toh kaisa ishq?!!!!I hv sm pointers here...๐Ÿ˜ณ

1.Prithvi and Meera holding each odr's finger and Junoon music playing in background..?

2.Prithvi cupping Meera's cheek,and kissing forehead๐Ÿฅฑ,and ending da show wid a pose...

3.Meera running after and hitting Prithvi wid a bat,lyk he deserves, for torturing us and her wid his lost bheja!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

4.A family portrait wid Meera,Prithvi,dadi,RK,Ramdhari nd Lakhan wid Kabhi khushi kabhi gham playing in background?!!

5.IP inda background crying while Mithvi romances..?

6.Mithvi lost in each odr's eyes,nd Meera kipn distance nd sayn,Ye kya kar rahe ho Prithvi?!๐Ÿ˜ณSm1 will see u looking at me!!!Nd we'l be lyk..

7.Meera weeping and making ponds while Prithvi with a guilty face wipes da floor clean of tears..?!!

8.Meera hugging her papa,nd Prithvi hugging his papa..Nd da it ends?!!๐Ÿ˜•

9.Da whole family is seen begging on da streets,which will be da most respectful form of living rather dan eating nd drinking in sm1's house so shamelessly...

10.Ur point?!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

Add ur pointers friends!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Wat will be da last scene of Junoon-aisi nafrat toh kaisa ishq?!!!!I hv sm pointers here...๐Ÿ˜ณ

1.Prithvi and Meera holding each odr's finger and Junoon music playing in background..?

2.Prithvi cupping Meera's cheek,and kissing forehead๐Ÿฅฑ,and ending da show wid a pose...

3.Meera running after and hitting Prithvi wid a bat,lyk he deserves, for torturing us and her wid his lost bheja!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

4.A family portrait wid Meera,Prithvi,dadi,RK,Ramdhari nd Lakhan wid Kabhi khushi kabhi gham playing in background?!!

6.Mithvi lost in each odr's eyes,nd Meera kipn distance nd sayn,Ye kya kar rahe ho Prithvi?!๐Ÿ˜ณSm1 will see u looking at me!!!Nd we'l be lyk..

7.Meera weeping and making ponds while Prithvi with a guilty face wipes da floor clean of tears..?!!

9.Da whole family is seen begging on da streets,which will be da most respectful form of living rather dan eating nd drinking in sm1's house so shamelessly...

10.Ur point?!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I was really missing ur post my frnd.
I think i will go wid option 1.
Holding each other fingers that seems most logical 2 me.wen prithvi wins da fight IP will kick them out of the house rather than watching them romancing.OuchSo having no roof over the khannas the only place  left 4  them is da street(U r right).They need some privecy after all 2 do chick cuppings and kissing on forhead๐Ÿ˜ฒOuch.And the bg playing(Ishq e junoon kabhi bi saar pe nehi sawar tha then where?????Confused).Okey thats my version of the new  title๐Ÿ˜ƒ
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Does'nt matter how it ends๐Ÿ˜ญ I am going to miss my Prithvi too much๐Ÿ˜ญ cant get myself to think anything else right now๐Ÿ˜ญ
meera.rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

may be they will go back to the village... or even a leap... mithvi with their baby girl or boy... or even their sr. i mean after getting married for3,4 times they should get atleast one sr...
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Can't stop loughing Tehsina. The last option waa too defficultto read coz after loughing I had a cough and couldn't continue reading. It is hillarious friend.
I thing no finger touching or cheek cupping for Mithvi. Only ankiyan milaike. And no one of the family will be there . Only Mithvi . And the last scene will be out IP's mansion with Mithvi deciding to go to village. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phulwa

Does'nt matter how it ends๐Ÿ˜ญ I am going to miss my Prithvi too much๐Ÿ˜ญ cant get myself to think anything else right now๐Ÿ˜ญ

I agree with you Phulwa!  I'm going to miss seeing Mithvi or AdNi every day, it's hard enuff bearing it on Wednesdays... Since the actors have wrapped up shooting, I already feel the scenes are hollow somehow... 

This is such an empty feeling that I've never ever experienced for a show...  :((
Hopeenlight thumbnail

10.Ur point?!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

Missed your posts Tehsina!  Thought you'd atleast cheer us up with your FFs, OS, SS etc.  This is a triple whamy with the show ending, no fan posts, no FFs etc... sob! sob!! :((

Hopeenlight thumbnail

10.Ur point?!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

Maybe Hudda or Lakhan or even DB will come and shoot IP, I think he has to die otherwise there's no clear ending.. He'll always be a thorn in their side and Mithvi will always have to look over their shoulders for his sudden appearance... Also, they may clear out RK's estate issues and he may have clear title again to his properties... who knows if the PH really care about tying all the loose ends?  They may just leave us fans to decide how the survivors will survive going forward... I have no hope for the PH or CVs...
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Maybe Hudda or Lakhan or even DB will come and shoot IP, I think he has to die otherwise there's no clear ending.. He'll always be a thorn in their side and Mithvi will always have to look over their shoulders for his sudden appearance... Also, they may clear out RK's estate issues and he may have clear title again to his properties... who knows if the PH really care about tying all the loose ends? They may just leave us fans to decide how the survivors will survive going forward... I have no hope for the PH or CVs...
[/QUOTE]

Agree with you Asha. PH don't care about logical ending at all. And after reading Yash Patnik's comments on Junoon in today's article on tellychakkar . I became sure he doesn't care at all. ๐Ÿ˜ก
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

either no. 4 or 8 - v not gonna get another mithvi scene tat's for sure.Ouch 

no 9 is hilarious!
Laughing graphics