Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: romaila

Most memorable person in the forum:  (dont count Deshu coz woh chahe b to she cant run away from me 😳) 

same goes to you, isilye maine bas yehi question unanswered choda tha ðŸ˜†
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
                                       Name  Sonam
                                    Birthday January 28
                                  Zodiac signAquarious
                  Rate Anamika (show) out of 5 stars 1
                     Favourite character of the show Chiku ,,,,😉
                       Worst character of the show All the characters except Chiku ..😳
                  how would you want the show to end Who cares??🥱
            Are you happy that the show is ending finally Happy .. m super-duper happy ...
                     Things you enjoyed in the forum fights with Rano n chavi fans ..😆
                     Things you will miss in the forumfriends..😊 (I already left the forum ..miss u guys lots)😭
                  Most memorable person in the forum  All...
                         Other forums you visit Na bole tum ...😊
                       Words to all in the forum hope to see u guys on other forum ðŸ¤—...there was a time when this forum was one of my favourites  ...😔 

Edited by -babyblue- - 10 years ago
Bowtruckle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow Simmy, that's great we're having a slam book section on the forum. I was longing for this.Will really miss you all a lot!😭😭

Name: CouchPotatoes
                                    Birthday: 7th July
                                  Zodiac sign: Cancer
                  Rate Anamika (show) out of 5 stars : Well for 1st part -3 stars and for the 2nd part - not applicable😆😆
                     Favourite character of the show : Well ofcourse its Ana
                       Worst character of the show: Jasleen
                  how would you want the show to end : Actually I wanted it to take a twisted end but sadly its not possible with our CVS.!!!!
            Are you happy that the show is ending finally : Actually I'm longing for it to practically end and say adieu...
                     Things you enjoyed in the forum: Romi's hilarious and made you into thinking posts and Simmy constantly reminding me of the updates!!!😊😊😉[ really she has tolerated me for long...😆😆]
                     Things you will miss in the forum : Same as above and ofcourse everybody making such fun while in the ending celebrations.{ actually it's exact opposite in other forums!!😃]
                  Most memorable person in the forum : All of my amigos - Simmy, dishu, Romi, Munia, etc...etc

Other forums you visit : C.I.D and Harry Potter and many more...
                       Words to all in the forum : Don't forget to hear my speech on the final day. Till then have fun and enjoy the ending!!😭
And I hope we'll meet soon - Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna...😊😊