SugarDream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Don't know what to say but was a very Long time not here in that Forum and i Need to say i used to love junoon so much the Songs were beautiful

at the beginning of the Show the Story was so good but then i stopped watching the Show because sara entered and i am totally not her fan i dont like her

maybe today i still would watch it but because of that actress everything turned bad and this is my last post ever on that Forum will never be back and i am doing that because the Show will end soon as i heard and it makes me somehow sad ..

mouni and aditya will remain always as a beautiful couple and i will remember them always <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
It is good you came back to say good bye.

We are also sad. But wish Aditya and Mouni all the best. They are the best couple on tv. 👍🏼
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: awida

We are also sad. But wish Aditya and Mouni all the best. They are the best couple on tv. 👍🏼

Agree! I have not been able to jump to any other show.  Am waiting for Mahabharat, that's the only good thing to look forward to... Until Aditya and Mouni return on other shows,  I'll stick with mythologies..
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Hopeenlight

Agree! I have not been able to jump to any other show. Am waiting for Mahabharat, that's the only good thing to look forward to... Until Aditya and Mouni return on other shows, I'll stick with mythologies..

I am watching three new shows now . But I have no strong feelings for them. That is well. Coz I don't want to be heartbroken again.
Wish you happy watching Asha . I heard of Budda also. Will you watch it? I am not into methologies . Unless in movies. 😊
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am sad that Junoon is ending but MYP spoiled a beautiful story that started well. Sara should have never been introduced and she was hogging the screen space that Mouni should have been given that was the first mistake the second was IP the story went downhill and now this chudail chichi. It all makes up for huge mess. Now will wait for Mouni to come in another show as as well as Aditya. As of now I am watching 4 shows already and am waiting for Mahabharat to start as well as Bal Ganesh I am happy to watch Mythos for a long time.
SugarDream thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vabs

I am sad that Junoon is ending but MYP spoiled a beautiful story that started well. Sara should have never been introduced and she was hogging the screen space that Mouni should have been given that was the first mistake the second was IP the story went downhill and now this chudail chichi. It all makes up for huge mess. Now will wait for Mouni to come in another show as as well as Aditya. As of now I am watching 4 shows already and am waiting for Mahabharat to start as well as Bal Ganesh I am happy to watch Mythos for a long time.

yes we all are sad about that! yes they ruined the Story and it would have been thousand times better if sara would have never come to junoon but yeah it happened and we cant Change it and yes i am waiting also that they get new Shows again! me i am watching only one Show as i have not much time and thats do dil ek jaan :)
SugarDream thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: awida

i wish them also the best 😳
Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i have been active in this forum for 2 months or so but have been watching junoon from the very first episode.Really junoon was refreshing:):), i would say sooo much better than all the  saas bahu dramas and stupid luvs story craps(sorry if have hurt anyone's feelings). the only show  watchable for me is  the comedy nights with kapil or sometimes i watch saraswati chandra but they dont hold the same interest for me as junoon does.If Only da cvs of junoon had make the story line bit stronger i believe dis show would have been one of the best shows on tv.Not 2 4get da stupid channel never supported dis show.Well there no point saying all things at this late.Just wishing we will see Aditya and Mouni 2gether once again 😊  Edited by muniatunia - 10 years ago
br200910 thumbnail
 Love Aditya...❤️...love Junoon...👍🏼...love Mithvi... 🤗
 so much Misss very sad...😭