Thendral Wednesday Update 4/9/13

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Episodes starts with Kanagu's sister in law scolding Roja for not properly doing house hold chores. Roja gives her back saying she knows to do the job and there is no need for any training. SIster in law feels offended and picks up a fight with her. Roja argues back saying she had to be told to do what should be done instead of shouting. Kanagu's brother tries to intervene but in vain. Their loud mouths shut the man. Kanagu comes there. SIster inlaw complains about her. Roja intervenes and blames her for creating rift between her and Kanagu. She drags Kanagu inside for private talk. Roja shouts at Kanagu inside the room that they have to leave for chennai as soon as possible. Kanagu explains his promise to his sister in  law to stay back for 3 months to which Roja jumps up and down not agreeing to it. He says it would be not respectful. Roja doesnt pay attention is adamant to move to chennai the next day. Kanagu finally agrees with Roja's threatening.

Padma talking to Mohan about the expenditure for Pavi's marriage. MM tries to intervene soon shut by Padma with her Gutter mouth. MM tries to make her understand that they are going over the top by spending so much. He tells her not to destroy Mohan;s career. Padma not ready to listen again shuts his mouth. Kal's younger sister comes. Padma questions her asking where she had been and accuses her to be like her sister to have affairs. The girl cries Kalyani watching it silently. She looks at MOhan who is unaffected. She questions the girl where she had been. Kalyani stares at Padma and Mohan.MM scolds her for taunting the girl and shouts at her. Padma curse him and goes inside saying he is mad.He asks Kalyani to take her inside.

Kalyani goes inside room asks Mohan why he didnt defend her sister. Mohan says what her mother said was true even though the manner was not right. MOhan scolds her saying whatever Revathy did was wrong and he would never forget all those. He warns her to teach the younger one to be proper.

VR returns home sad. Indira and Deepa asks him the reason fro sadness.He vents out what all happned at Prabha;s house and cries. He says how Prabha bad mouthed about Deepa and Kanagu and starts crying..
Thodarum

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Padma is getting very boring and repetiive. It is really pathetic an irritating that Varada goes 
Out of his way to get insulted. Dont any one in Thendral hav any brains?
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update haritha.
mm house scenes are really boring... I dislike all the character in their house... except pavi & kalyani's sister.
I feel bad for kanagu... anni first, now roja...
varadha, what did u expect...? don't feel sorry for him, he should have handled it better. 

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Harini.

We all know that this serial is going down the tube.

It is high time Kumaran change the plots or give up this serial for good.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates.. 

Wonder what Deepa will do now ?
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks nithya.
Stupid serial. Thank God for the Internet - fast forward, fast forward and fast forward.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a bunch Harhem!!
Thank goodness Malathy never mentioned SK or Revathy to Padma.  

Roja...hhmmm...good and bad qualities mixed inside her.  Kanagu's anni wasn't too nice with Kanagu, I remember Tamil saying that before.  Even Joseph was saying that all of a sudden Kanagu's anna and anni come because he is wealthier and has a good business unlike before.  I think Roja speaking up for herself is fine, but she needs to watch her tone and what she says also.  We don't need any more fights in Thendral!
-vijayfan- thumbnail
i wish v had susan as kalyani itself with her the character of original kalyani also left...this girl doesn't knw how to act also...
i want the old bold kalyani back.. and i wish now kalyani leaves mohan.. r say to him tat instead of marrying him he sud hav married tat another guy whom her mother has seen for her... coz Mohan seemed to b a little selfish... after marriage.. he dnt even attend Prabha's phone calls when Kalyani's mom was in hospital...

i wish Kalyani again starts driving auto
verisimilitude thumbnail
I also agree vijayfan. After Susan left Kalyani's character has totally changed. She was very bold while this Kalyani is an azhugamunji.. 
Thendral -sigh when will u get back to that momentum we had loved initially?
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Apologies Haritha...I  should have thanked you. 😳 ⭐️Edited by Karthikka - 10 years ago