Fan Fictions

Thread-2,FF-Whatever it takes:chapter-58,page-22...

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
So a NEW THREAD..Thank you all my friends!!!πŸ€—You made this possible...!😳Love u all!!!πŸ˜›

Thread-1(Chapter-1 to 49):https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/84655794

Chapter 49-page 146...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/90785906

CHAPTER-50.

Prithvi's mind seemed to have stopped working,as he saw the goon pressing his finger on the trigger..In fact the world seemed to have stopped for him..At that instant,all he could see,feel,or think was Meera looking terrified,and the goon's finger on the trigger...

Prithvi was never so scared all his life...He had stopped breathing...

"You have made us run a good merry chase!Now it's time to end it all!Now it's time for you to die,BITCH!"The goon sneered at her,and as if in slow motion,his finger pressed down on the trigger,and Meera closed her eyes...

Prithvi..!She thought,as a lone tear fell down her cheek..

THUD!!!

"WHAT THE f**k?!!"The goons cursing voice,made her open her eyes wide...She had expected to hear the explosive sound of the gun firing,not these explosive curses from the goon!Meera opened her eyes wide,and stared dumb struck,as the goon cursed violently,his hand on his heavily bleeding forehead...

How did THIS happen?!!She had not finished thinking when,something big fell on the goon,and she was thunderstruck at what she saw...

Prithvi had somehow managed to compose his senses,when he saw the goon threatening Meera again,and he threw the huge rock,he luckily found lying near his feet,and it hit his target,bang on,on his forehead..

But the goon had not thrown the gun away,he noticed worriedly,and without thinking further,he ran and tackled the goon to the ground..The goon as if coming to his senses,tried to hit him a punch,which he barely escaped,and before the goon could attack again,Prithvi placed a hard punch onto the man's jaw..As the man looked dis-oriented with the punch,Prithvi quickly placed a neat chop on his neck,and the goon lost his consciousness..

Quickly Prithvi took the gun from the goon's numb hand,and got up to face Meera..

"Meera!Are you okay?!"He asked with concern,and was about to hug her,when he was pushed away..

"Don't touch me!"Meera seethed out,astonishing  Prithvi completely.

"Meera?What's wrong?!Why-.."Prithvi again was about to go near her,when she again pushed him away and stepped back.

"Are you deaf?!I said DON'T TOUCH ME!How dare you..?!"Meera snapped out again..

Her words finally broke into his senses,that were fogged by concern and scare for her,only a few seconds ago..Fury began to replace his concern for her..Fury at her illogical,nonsensical behavior,despite such dire incident..

Calmly Prithvi stepped forward,and despite her trying to thwart him again,this time,he pulled her tightly into his arms..His dark furious eyes burning back into her equally angry ones..

"HOW DARE YOU?!!LET GO OF ME!!!"Meera seethed again,and tried to squirm free,unsuccessfully..

Prithvi pulled her tighter and closer into his body,and finally she stopped squirming,and stared angrily up at him..

"How dare-"

"I heard that Meera..How dare I touch you..As you can see I dare to touch you,and to.."Prithvi let his sentence hang incomplete,leaving her to fill in the blanks,as his eyes meaningfully dropped to her lips...

He saw them part,to drag in a heavy breath,and slowly,he dragged his eyes back to her eyes,which were now rounded,as the anger in them seemed to be melting..

"I.. can ..dare ..a lot of things Meera.."Prithvi said in a soft husky voice,as he pulled her closer to him,his one hand curving round her waist,while the other found its way to her back,under her hair..He softly caressed the soft exposed skin of her back,left bare by the low gaping back of her blouse...

Meera inhaled a soft staggering breath,and stared up at him,now with liquid eyes..Her hands,which were,only a moment ago trying to push him away,now held onto the front of his shirt,as if for support..Prithvi moved his head closer to hers,and slowly lowered his lips..

He softly caressed her cheek,with his lips,and as Meera leaned onto him,as if in complete surrender,he moved his lips to her ears..He nuzzled her earlobe tenderly,and felt her slim fingers and nails biting onto his skin through his shirt,as she clasped onto him tighter..Her head lay against his shirt opening now,and Prithvi felt himself,losing his control on himself,as he felt her warm moist breath tickling at his chest hair..His lips kissed her earlobe softly..

"Don't you want to know Meera?What..are...the..things..I..DO DARE TO DO TO YOU...?"Prithvi whispered huskily into her ears...His warm breath blowing tendrils of her hair away,that had fallen  beside her ear..."Don't you want me to show you...?"Prithvi whispered again,and felt her tremble softly in his arms...

He managed to drag his lips from her ear,and look back into her eyes again...Her soulful eyes...Her beautiful soft eyes,which were gazing back at him with clear helpless need..The same need which were  wreaking havoc within his insides...The need which he could barely control,as he stared down into her eyes,with uncontrollable passion,need and hunger in his own ones...His hand still caressing her soft skin feverishly,beneath the curtain of her soft beautiful black hair..

"Prithvi.."Meera called him softly.Her lips formed his name so beautifully...Only she could make his normal name sound so beautiful,with her mesmerizing voice.

"Tell me Meera..?Just this once..Just this once tell me...Tell me what do you want me to do..?"He asked huskily,holding onto her tightly..

"Prithvi..I..I.."She whispered softly,lost in his eyes...

"Yes,Meera..?You..?"He asked again,his hand moving from her back,to cup one cheek softly and tenderly...

Prithvi was already lowering his head..Already getting ready to lose,in those dewy soft lips again..

Meera's eyes rounded in shock suddenly,when she saw something,behind him,as he lowered his head down to hers...

"PRITHVI!!!MOVE!!!"She screamed out.And before Prithvi could move,grabbing him tightly,she fell to  the hard forest ground,a second before gunshots started whizzing past them...

Chapter 51-page 3...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/91788863

Chapter 52-page 6...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/92360484

Chapter 53-page 9...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/92992726

Chapter 54-page 12...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/93274428

Chapter 55-page 16...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/96253364

Chapter 56-page 19...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/99807969

Chapter-57,page-21...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/100293569

Chapter-58,page-22...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/100710264

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Yes ofcourse.

That fool Prithvi has to know that goons are there. 😑 how could he be irresponsible like this. He fighted one , so he could ask himself where are the others.

Now what a mess! 😭

But loved that intimate scene . Oh Prithvi knows his effect on Meera. She waa about to tell him that she loves him . Am I right Tehsina? 😎

O loved this chapter but it is too short.

Update soon Tehsina plz. πŸ₯Ί
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: awida

Yes ofcourse.

That fool Prithvi has to know that goons are there. 😑 how could he be irresponsible like this. He fighted one , so he could ask himself where are the others.

Now what a mess! 😭

But loved that intimate scene . Oh Prithvi knows his effect on Meera. She waa about to tell him that she loves him . Am I right Tehsina? 😎

O loved this chapter but it is too short.

Update soon Tehsina plz. πŸ₯Ί

Will try my best dear!πŸ˜†Nd bout dt scene,consider it as a gift,as I wanted to giv all u disheartened frnds some Mithvi Junoon!πŸ˜‰So had to mk Prithvi dumb!😳
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Will try my best dear!πŸ˜†Nd bout dt scene,consider it as a gift,as I wanted to giv all u disheartened frnds some Mithvi Junoon!πŸ˜‰So had to mk Prithvi dumb!😳

Yes, I thoroughly needed something good like this to get out of my doldrums... Keep it coming girlie!! :)
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

CHAPTER-50.      

PRITHVI!!!MOVE!!!"She screamed out.And before Prithvi could move,grabbing him tightly,she fell to  the hard forest ground,a second before gunshots started whizzing past them...

wow so action packedπŸ˜ƒ well done frenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I think I know wer u got the "His warm breath blowing tendrils" came fromπŸ˜†
Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nicely written.luvd the action packed drama with romance aswell. got everythingπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly congratulations for s new thread...that's quite an acheivement.😊

Very beautifully written and once more an anti-climatic end, though as u said u wanted to gv Mithvi moments and that explains it all.πŸ˜ƒ

Only 3 words for Mithvi: Just do it!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by khamosshhh - 10 years ago
meera.rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

congo on the second thread di... romance on wrong time... now what???? our dear junoon is gonna end today so... will there be a farewell treat for us... i dont think the cv' will do a thing!!!!!!!!
villain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
super chapter as always n congrats for the second thread.πŸ₯³
sabina123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank u dearπŸ€—.after reading dis it helped me to get hold of myself.it has everything action,drama,romance