What was the point really?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
So I don't really understand why Anamika wanted Jeet? Like does she love him? If so then did she love all those other men in her house as well? and if not then why were all those men in her house? Didn't chavi said Anamika is an evil spirit who's been around for like 300 odd years. So did she collect those dead men over then years? or she sacrificed them for beauty or something? did she want to do the same thing with jeet? 
I am sooo thoroughly confused!!
she was in love with all those 16 guys. those 16 guys were incarnates of the king that she was in love with when she was alive. she had to kill all 16 of them because they found out that anamika is a witch and they all wanted to abandon her and she couldn't tolerate that so she killed them. she can't kill jeet since jeet is the last birth of the king. when she was alive, she was a dancer in the king's palace. she fell in love with the king who was already married to someone else. when the queen found out, she cursed anamika that she will never find her true love and after that she had anamika killed. that's why anamika's been searching for her true love for 350 years despite experiencing failure for more than 16 times. Edited by Cshafkat - 10 years ago
I think it's more about loving the same soul... I mean many years ago she loved the king after whenever the king was born she loved his soul... and the last one was Jeet... 

+ there is also a kind of pagalpan... she loved him and instead of getting him she lost him... that too 17th times... It's like in real life too... you want something but you are unable to get it... so you try it again and again you fail... then you try again and again you fail... so obviously after few times it turns more into pagalpan than anything else... 😆
failure is the pillar of success. 👍🏼
I think loved all da 16 men. Its just that they never understood her or her love
found out she is a ghost en left her. She just wants jeet to love her so her her love
story can be complete.
anyways i want Anamika to win and get her love in da end!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

I think it's more about loving the same soul... I mean many years ago she loved the king after whenever the king was born she loved his soul... and the last one was Jeet... 

+ there is also a kind of pagalpan... she loved him and instead of getting him she lost him... that too 17th times... It's like in real life too... you want something but you are unable to get it... so you try it again and again you fail... then you try again and again you fail... so obviously after few times it turns more into pagalpan than anything else... 😆

That slightly make sense. Her craziness going to be the end of her spirit. 
thanks for the clarification guys otherwise I was utterly and thoroughly confused