Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well I know there are many broken hearts ๐Ÿฅบ lyk me and we are all so angry,depressed and sad๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
But dont u think guys we should be thankful to MYP(Dont shoot me just hear me out first).
We will all admit what really hooked to Junoon regarless of those crap have been throwing at us for months, its Aditya and Mouni's magical chemistry.So we should be greatfull for giving us dis wonderful pair.Secondly the beautiful story(still wondering how dis amazing concept came out of her head๐Ÿ˜ฒ) got us hoocked to da show hoping things would change.Thats why i was thinking i can be greatful 2 her for dis reasons though she was the one who is responsible for destroying this beautiful story.
So pls frieends if u feel lyk share ur views ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ya...so much misss Junoon  n Aditya n Adini mithvi jodi...๐Ÿ˜ณ
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Good post Munia.

Agree with you that we have to be thankful for PH coz it gave us Junoon and the rocking pair Adni. Yash Patnik is the producer , not Mamta.
And the creative of Junoon was that woman which TB wrote about her few weeks ago. And her name is Baisakhi Banerji not Mamta.
There are good cvs who wrote 12gaon's track whom where thrown from the show after the asli creatve left the show for better deal. And Mamta steped in as the creative I guess , and broght Kekta's writers which let to this mess.
That is it. We don't want to thank her more, but she did listen to some of our feedbacks like:
- our complainings through Akash's psycho track. She got him killed and brought Shalu. ๐Ÿคข
- Some asked for Prithvi makeover . She brought Arjun with tilak , and removed that tilak soon after.
- Our complainings about Shalu seducing Prithvi track . She brought the same actor as IP to pair him with Shalu. ๐Ÿ˜ก
- Our complaining about Prithvi's new look. She brought the old Prithvi with dhoti. But with fake muchchi and a wig?! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
- She is ending the show to stop any new complainings . ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by awida - 10 years ago
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes fren 60% of me agrees with u - she is the reason for the awesome pair which hooked many of us who never follow serials..& hv turn me into junoon addict.  for that that I'm thank full to her & hv wish her all the best.  But 40% of me is also mad with her for the destruction of an amazing story & pair.

sabina123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes we can be thankfull for giving us this magical pair ang the beautiful concept.But I agree wid Itidal there is a long lists of mistakes done by her.I dont want 2 repeat these at this point. After reading the tellychakkar article on junoon i m sure the ph never payed a single attention to their show.Just feel sarry 4 the actors who never got the recognition they deserve. She did everything to destroy this beautiful story.I think she thought the star cast would be enough to earn some audience and will get her a gud number of fundings 
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good post my frnd!๐Ÿ˜›Junoon will be alive in us..๐Ÿ˜‰In our stories,discussions,in this Adni will always be here...๐Ÿ˜›Nd yes MYP did awesome by givn us Adni!Now we want dm back soon!!!๐Ÿฅณ