Posted: 10 years ago
 awesome awesome epi - loved ever sec of it...loved all of IP dialogues...

I like the way he threatened to decorate the mandap with corpses - scary...Halloween mini graphics
I like e part IP drag meera's hand to his gun wen she refused to pray .. wow wat a subtle warning again. cldn't help enjoying e scene wen  IP shakes his head seeing meera cry😭... seem like the typical way all men shake their head wen they see the woman cry like - here they go again - loved it wen IP says v hv no knots in our relationship...Panditji expression was really good realised seeing Prthvi that caught with some psycho'sLove mini graphics. Panditji so 😆 wen he run off - at least someone ter knows wat to do smart move panditji.
Laughing graphics

I love IP who kept pushing meera to move find it kind of interesting... I think v all knew the 7th round is not gonna happen - right😃 finally prithvi memory came back .  but I dun agree with prithvi who says tat IP pained meera I think prithvi pained her more by not believing her😡.

Anyway chachi got more brain then the rest at least helping her baccha by using the gun at meera😲.. unlike on Prithvi's corner all expecting him to save them...no wonder he din want his memory to come back. So many nuts to look after.🤢 Looks like lakhan is now missing😭

precap - I tink the gun was fired - okie dockie - who sacrificed his life Dead smileysfor Prithvi?😕 Panditji?🤢 lakhan??🤢

Wish wish wish to see ADNI back together soon...
Love mini graphicsLove mini graphics

Oh, how I wish there was a full write-up or the English subtitled version gets posted soon... I'd love to catch all the dialogs, not the same w/just getting a gist out of the epi...
Only one more episode left... feeling very sad right now.. :(
Originally posted by Hopeenlight

Oh, how I wish there was a full write-up or the English subtitled version gets posted soon... I'd love to catch all the dialogs, not the same w/just getting a gist out of the epi...
Only one more episode left... feeling very sad right now.. :(

well fren all junoon, ADNI, mithvi fans are feeling miserable ...
   but we shall wish, Love mini graphicshope & pray for ADNI to come back together soon!!!

Love glitter graphics

Gr8 post Shanti.

Yes . Last epi was good. I enjoyed it alot. 😛 Also loughed alot. 😃 😃 😃

Loved IP. He stood there like a Greak God beside Meera. And I felt amazed. Coz this pair is very very loveable. One in the million . The defference in high and width between them is perfect . Not too much , nor too less. 👏

IP's smiles , moves, dialougues (though I don't know the exact meanings 😳 ) every thing he did was wow.

Meera has nothing much to do. 😭

Chachi was passable. I guess I am used to her now 😊

Panditji 1 was good , Pandit 2 was funny . Loved the way he escaped the fight. [:D/]

Prithvi was good , loved those colourful flashbacks. ❤️
Khannas family made me 🤣 where were they before Prithvi attacks IP? 😲
But I am confused now . Coz Adi posted this pic saying that he shot for the last time for double role.

image" />

But the colours of the dresses are different from those which Adi is wearing for this scene. 😕 Edited by awida - 10 years ago
agree wid u Crazy-nut.
the episode gud.but it took too long to get prithvi's memory back.It went up to the last phera🥱
Once again i actually have no words for aditya's acting👏👏👏👏👏
agree wid u how prithvi saied u hurt my meera a lot.i was actually loughing at that dialogue😆😆.Its him who has given her sooo much pain. chaachi is the smartest character in whole junoon team.
It was really funny how pandit escaped and luvd his expressions.
Precape lukd interesting who is going to sacrifise his/her life for mithvi😲
Super Epi...i Love so much...so funny Panditji ran...🤣
Originally posted by awida

Loved IP. He stood there like a Greak God beside Meera.

Panditji 1 was good , Pandit 2 was funny . Loved the way he escaped the fight. [:D/]

Prithvi was good , loved those colourful flashbacks. ❤️
Khannas family made me 🤣 where were they before Prithvi attacks IP?

But I am confused now . Coz Adi posted this pic saying that he shot for the last time for double role.

I like ur term Greek God tat reminds me of mills & boons 😃 yes meera din had nothing much but she did whatever she had to do well...I actually kind of like chachi if she had come b4 akash & sara - trp might not hv been so bad.    Pandit 1 is good. but I love the 2nd panditji today his expression were gd & running away was really so funny to watch.  

now tat's all v get fbs sad & yes I was wondering too wer was RK & dadima while meera was dragged to mandap.

as for Adi's post I think wat he meant is that he no more shooting 4 double is job is over

Don't worry Adi - you'll be back on screen soon, anyone can see how talented you're with the way you portrayed Prithvi's character - awesome!!!! Wish u all the best,
  Flowers glitter graphics
Originally posted by rimitimi2000

Nice post
Thank you graphics
Originally posted by sabina123

agree wid u Crazy-nut.
the episode gud.but it took too long to get prithvi's memory back.It went up to the last phera🥱
Once again i actually have no words for aditya's acting👏👏👏👏👏
agree wid u how prithvi saied u hurt my meera a lot.i was actually loughing at that dialogue😆😆.Its him who has given her sooo much pain. chaachi is the smartest character in whole junoon team.
It was really funny how pandit escaped and luvd his expressions.
Precape lukd interesting who is going to sacrifise his/her life for mithvi😲

Thank you graphics fren.. & yes v waited until so many audience lost patience & switch off the tv b4 prithvi got his memory back😡 Agree chachi got brain & still knows how help her baccha against - RK, dadima, panditji + meera on prithvi side. All waiting poor prithvi to save them

I think panditji is making the sacrifice.. btw Adi is so talented i'm very sure he'll be back on screen soon...& it will b added bonus to the fans if ADNI works together again.  Let's wish & hope for the best.

Angels glitter graphics

Originally posted by br200910

Super Epi...i Love so much...so funny Panditji ran...🤣
Thank you graphics  fren exactly the panditji made my day so funny... instead of bringing in boring people they cld actually bring in people like the panditji who keep us more entertained tat v r willing to excuse the negatives.