Anamika

Is Anamika Joking?

Posted: 10 years ago
I just can't believe what i have just read in WU. Anamika is saying that all this while what ever she was doing was her "love" and now jeet will see her obsession...😲😲😲
Pardon me for saying this but has she lost it completely? What she was doing till now is the worst example of a psychotic lover you will struggle to find a parallel to even in the witch world...😆😆

And now Anamika pulls out the biggest "RFOL" joke on us by saying that her obsession will only begin?😉

Bhagwan bachaye in becharo ko!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AliStark thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't think she was joking coz it didn't make me laugh.  😎
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheSnowman

I just can't believe what i have just read in WU. Anamika is saying that all this while what ever she was doing was her "love" and now jeet will see her obsession...😲😲😲

Pardon me for saying this but has she lost it completely? What she was doing till now is the worst example of a psychotic lover you will struggle to find a parallel to even in the witch world...😆😆

And now Anamika pulls out the biggest "RFOL" joke on us by saying that her obsession will only begin?😉

Bhagwan bachaye in becharo ko!

anamika pagal hai--aur pagal log kuch bhi bolthe rahathe hai...uska koi mutlab aur mayane nahin hota...😆 why you taking mad anamikas words seriously??😆
-Mahima- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont think she was joking. what she meant was till now she hurt others but always loved
and cared for jeet. but now jeet betrayed her so she might hurt jeet also to get him.
Karri1555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well now she will come in her true form not the scheming woman but the witch herself.  As far as hurting Jeet is concerned she did suck his blood but unfortunately Matarani intervened.  So hurting him she did every step of the way.  
But she definitely has gone bonkers and does not know what she is saying.  What she could not do in the last 350 years she is trying to do now,  but the most funny part was even Satan could not control her ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ 
EternalKarSim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
When she said that, "Aaj tak aapne sirf humara pyaar dekha hai, lekin ab aap uss pyaar ke liye humara junoon dekhoge." This line made me remember a fictional character named Alma Wade. For those of you who don't know Alma Wade was an unfortunate fated girl who had incredible psychic powers and her evil father used her psychic abilities to create an army of super soldiers who can control each others minds, becoming a ruthless force. When she was 15, they started that process by impregnating her and she gave birth to a boy at that age, but seeing that boy was useless, they took him away for her, she got pregnant again at the age of 16  and that too was a boy and they took him away from her as well. Seeing her not cooperating with the scientists and intentionally failing all tests and harming the scientists with her psychic abilities, they locked her away in a machine where they put her in a comatose state. She went through a lot of torture and pain and the loss of her child made her angry towards her father, so she commanded her second child telepathically to kill all of them. Years later a soldier named Sgt.Beckett came in the place to stop the company from proceeding these tests. Because he also had a powerful psychic ability, Alma could sense him and initially got attracted to him, but that was just a mere attraction of telekinetic abilities. As she silently saw his progress, she eventually developed a liking towards the man. Because in a world where her companions were only pain, suffering and anger, and then suddenly a handsome man comes into her world where she has a chance to have a real future and although she was a ghost and her real appearance was a naked woman who had nothing but skin and bones and her face was hag like,she still couldn't give up this chance. And so she would appear in front of him time to time not as an old hag, but she would  change her appearance to a more desirable and beautiful young woman. But his mission was to stay far away from her, because she has immense psychic power, even though she doesn't want to kill him, but she could, because she can't control her powers. And so everytime he would resist her, she would grow angry and her passion for him intensifies. In the end, Beckett, in an effort to stop her permanently, got cornered by Alma and then Alma sent him to dream like state where he was in a whole other world while Alma raped him. in the ending, Alma got pregnant with his child. This all kinda relates to Anamika now. When she said that he will now see her obsession, i think that means that Anamika will not show mercy to her beloved Jeet. And i can fairly say, that she will most definitely force him to do the 'act'. Just like how Alma did, but in this case, Anamika will probably put Jeet in a sense of hypnosis while she gets what she wants in the end.

This just shows that Anamika's love, is not love, but madness and obsession. That's why when Jeet and Chhavi will have a baby, that baby will be a sign of their true love. Of course in the case of Alma it's absolutely different. But Anamika's love was not love at all, but fiery obsession.