Thats why i like Anamika

Posted: 10 years ago
Anamika has always been my favorite and the only reason for still watching this crap show πŸ˜› Kyun k no one can defeat her that easilyπŸ‘...evil ho ya devil she is more brainy and the most intelligent character so far πŸ˜Š, No one can stop her untill unless she wants to give up and it looks its gonna be Anamika herslef giving up in the end πŸ˜Š as koi b era ghaira cant finish her that easily as they thinks πŸ˜‰ 

Ofcourse only the main positive power can block her way tightly but Anamika haven't been into any direct fight with positive power till 😳 now and so far its been a fight b/w melodram holic humans and stylish chudail. Only Anamika can put a break to all this No Sense Drama if she wishes to coz she deserves this right for playing the most intelligent game all the time πŸ˜›. 
You are absolutely right Romi 
@Jenny: i know i am "all right" πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£
Romi yr teri fun posts kaha hai. Jaldi se ek bana dal
Originally posted by MUNIASTUART

Romi yr teri fun posts kaha hai. Jaldi se ek bana dal
k will think on one...πŸ˜›
Anamika is like a CAT TRYING TO CATCH HER TAIL running in circles and never succeeded,  that is how this story written.  I do not know how they will end the story line.

Yes so very true Kaccha.  Anamika has been running round in circles, no wonder she could not use her intelligence to go look for the Raja once dead and take him along with her.  The Rani proved much more intelligent than her.  
The CVs themselves do not knwo what they are doing they are trying to prove that Anamika is immortal that even the Gods and Satan himself cannot touch her.  She can bring the dead back to life and kill the living.  What the CVs do not understand that Anamika herself cannot carry the show on her shoulders the TRPs were a witness to that their dumb storyline hit them hard.  They had to bend to a Rano & Chavi.  
Originally posted by kaccha

Anamika is like a CAT TRYING TO CATCH HER TAIL running in circles and never succeeded,  that is how this story written.  I do not know how they will end the story line.

are u calling Jeet a TAIL? πŸ˜† Whats so difficult its clear in the end they will show Anamika defeated by Chavi who dont even deserve to be in the show fo her weak characterisation and connectionπŸ₯±
Originally posted by Karri1555

Yes so very true Kaccha.  Anamika has been running round in circles, no wonder she could not use her intelligence to go look for the Raja once dead and take him along with her.  The Rani proved much more intelligent than her.  
The CVs themselves do not knwo what they are doing they are trying to prove that Anamika is immortal that even the Gods and Satan himself cannot touch her.  She can bring the dead back to life and kill the living.  What the CVs do not understand that Anamika herself cannot carry the show on her shoulders the TRPs were a witness to that their dumb storyline hit them hard.  They had to bend to a Rano & Chavi.  
Main problem is cvs inability, they dont even know that logic matters more in thriller show than saas bahu drama as by the name of family drama anything can be shown (as a twist) but for supernatural world one need to do reasoning for every step taken or shown. 

@red: well ratings speaks more than words...good script matters more than any character and to be honest ratings had always been lower when main focus was on the two mentioned above. Cvs can ignore Anamika but they simply couldn't avoid her when the story was suppose to revolved around grey shaded evil...Anamika could have played a trump card for cvs IF they had proper story for her.
Originally posted by romaila

<font color="#9900cc">k will think on one...πŸ˜›</font>
thanks yr