Thats why i like Anamika - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

If they built Anamika's story in such a stupid way how would it bring TRPs?? I am Simran's fan, still I always regretted that what a stupid character she is playing..They gave her beautiful dresses and beautiful make-up and thought their duty is done. She is beautiful and will be always beautiful no matter which show she does...there is no need to watch this show only to see her beauty. Rano and Chavi had strong background behind their deeds; they were protecting their loved ones. Its obvious that they gained more support from general viewers. Anamika for the same reason could not gain this. It had to happen. As a viewer I want good story and good character development. They cannot fool me just by showing my favorite actress and then making her do non-sense tasks.  Viewership never develops in this way.

Edited by 867swan - 10 years ago
they are doing they are trying to prove that Anamika is immortal that even the Gods and Satan himself cannot touch her.  She can bring the dead back to life and kill the living.
you are absolutely right. and now when they could have ended this whole crap by showing Anamika that Jeet is dead and then end the story. But no πŸ˜† Anamika can bring back the dead one from and ashes all that stupidity.
they are soo confusedπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Originally posted by 867swan

If they built Anamika's story in such a stupid way how would it bring TRPs?? I am Simran's fan, still I always regretted that what a stupid character she is playing..They gave her beautiful dresses and beautiful make-up and thought their duty is done. She is beautiful and will be always beautiful no matter which show she does...there is no need to watch this show only to see her beauty. Rano and Chavi had strong background behind their deeds; they were protecting their loved ones. Its obvious that they gained more support from general viewers. Anamika for the same reason could not gain this. It had to happen. As a viewer I want good story and good character development. They cannot fool me just by showing my favorite actress and then making her do non-sense tasks.  Viewership never develops in this way.

@red: Only Rano had that strong bond with the other charcaters and the story, for me Chavi could never took the place of pratgnoist for her weak characterisation in the beginning. Being a viewer my support always remained with Anamika coz i chose this show for their supernatural tag which was Anamika only. 
@blue: Exactly that what we had been demanding...New story with grey shade supernatural charcters and ofcourse little place for logic πŸ˜†
Originally posted by beanaq

they are doing they are trying to prove that Anamika is immortal that even the Gods and Satan himself cannot touch her.  She can bring the dead back to life and kill the living.
you are absolutely right. and now when they could have ended this whole crap by showing Anamika that Jeet is dead and then end the story. But no πŸ˜† Anamika can bring back the dead one from and ashes all that stupidity.
they are soo confusedπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
yahan sab kuch chalta hai except logic πŸ˜†
romaila dear, an actor or an actress can increase the TRPs just by their acting skills even in a negative role.  As someone had once mentioned on this very forum Sholay was all out an Amjad Khan film.  There was a serial a few years back i do not recollect the name. in which Sudha Chandra was a glamorous step mother.  Though the story was the same Saas Bahu but Sudha Chandran held the viewership.  There are many who watch Bade Ache lagte hain only for Sakshi Tanwar's acting, the way she emotes is worth watching a dumb Ekta Kapoor Saas Bahu serial.  I am not saying Simran cannot act but she has to understand seductiveness does not sell.  If the show was based on her she should have put in more effort in her acting than just dolling up and wandering around.  Simran has a long way to go.
beanaq  even i was wondering if Anamika was so powerful to bring back Jeet from the ashes why didn't she try it with the Raja. So silly.
@Kairri: can u highlight plz where did i wrote that talented actor can't generate trps? Well an actor alone can't go that long, lemme post few examples for you too (sorry Simmy thodi idhar udhar ki baat karni paregi), HJNH couldn't last for more than 6 months due to its bad script even it had famous Amna Shariff, why go far look at Chanchan even Sanaya couldn't play her magic in the absence of good script...the point is an actor is capable of fetching trp only when backed by good story. 
I totally agree..besides her style...her attitude too that often took my attention..