Sincere Request to writers/producers

sugni007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
A sincere request to all those who are involved in making this serial-
Please stick to the theme and message of the story as advertised- that poor folks' children can achieve higher education and reach their goals with hard work and motivation.

In past, there have been serials started with same theme and by half way- it turned in to saas-bahu and family dramas. 

Our country needs more inspirational soaps on Education, women's right etc - Enough of family dramas. 

Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naivedya thumbnail
Excellent post! I totally agree. Right now this show is my favorite soap simply because of the theme of poor families' children achieving education and success. I don't want this turning into a run of the mill saas bahu garbage drama.
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally enjoying the show as it is if it becomes another Saas Bahu I will stop viewing!
Tereliye06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think there should be a strike or ban on all these so called saas bahu crap shows which have no value or reality. India really needs to overcome all these shows and go back to the times like in the 90s where they would make TV shows that were close to reality and the audience could relate to them. Its funny movies are going beyond limitations and TV shows are living in the 19th century. 
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i agree with you. the show is simply amazing
Sweet_Krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Show is superb and I am loving it!!! Hope it does not become the usual run of the mill stuff with plastic acting and plastic content...