happily ever after - the end - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Hopeenlight

I really thought they will go somewhere with it, it's almost like they wanted to murder their show with their own bare hands... WHY??  So much potential, so much sizzle between the leads, still so much interest left in fans for the leads, they could have taken this show for another year or two, at least with the right storyline.  Even if they had made amends and returned the story back to baragaon by accepting their mistake of the city track and DB involvement, it would have brought the fans back... I'm so miserable tonight, I don't want to watch anything else so I am going back to watching repeats of Junoon from the beginning!!
agree those idiots no need to go all out to find a village all they needed is create a set at a cheaper location & cld hv done it if they had put in their heart & soul in it... somehow those idiots being idiots just do things to annoy audience...hello experimenting with new tings is find but wen trp goes down shld already been a warning
Originally posted by awida

Good post Shanti.

I envy you girl. 😃 how could you write about this crappy epi? 😡 yes you highlighted the best momments of it! [:)but they are little and far between. 😕

Felt bad after DB's entry. 🤢 Couldn't see anything for a while. 😎 But Lakhan was good. 👏 Thank God the epi ended before he purposes to Shalu. 😲 I encourage any producer to make them the leading pair in another serial. MYP sign them for your next plz . 😉

Mithvi's hug was like a cup of cold water. No heat. Nothing worths watching. Those fbs were the best.

Thanks fren😊 the last epi to comment on - db entry only reminded me if she din enter at all tis drama might still hv survivedAngry - can't blame the hug being cold mithvi got entire family as audience - shld hv done in private..but I still found it nice😉
Now junoon eND...so sad n cry...😭
Originally posted by crazy-nut

IP so cute😉..wants to feed Prithvi bullets😆...I also love it wen IP says -"I hv the gun & u giving the orders?"😆  lakhan  is back -hooray👍🏼 ...oh no last epi still no peace fm db & her nagin music background😡... Chachi lovely crying away😆...poor thing die too😭...looks like lakhan now marries shalu 😆

As usual their hug was nice😉 dear meera happily smiling away😊... btw wat a family all never leave the lovers alone like watching free show sigh!

I just can't believe I hv just finished watching the last epi!!!😭

Crying baby graphics
p.s. I want to kill🤢 the idiot 😡who wrote the crappy story to cause this drama to end😭

Agree... very sad.😭
i agree. completely hollow feeling by watching last epi. Surprisingly everybody including Adi forgotten Prithvi character. First time I couldn't see any emotion in Aditya's expressions. Cold and blank face. Shalu's unrealistic smile. First time I felt Lakhan is the best in the episode. Chachi is also good. Meera is ok ok. Never expected this kind of ending for Junoon.
Originally posted by crazy-nut

IP so cute😉..wants to feed Prithvi bullets😆...I also love it wen IP says -"I hv the gun & u giving the orders?"😆  lakhan  is back -hooray👍🏼 ...oh no last epi still no peace fm db & her nagin music background😡... Chachi lovely crying away😆...poor thing die too😭...looks like lakhan now marries shalu 😆

As usual their hug was nice😉 dear meera happily smiling away😊... btw wat a family all never leave the lovers alone like watching free show sigh!

I just can't believe I hv just finished watching the last epi!!!😭

Crying baby graphics
p.s. I want to kill🤢 the idiot 😡who wrote the crappy story to cause this drama to end😭

Very sad...n CRY...😭

Thank u soo much for ur reviews.never expected the end would be lyk dis 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
IP's expressions were even wen he was dying.Luk MYP gave us a surprise DBEEE😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡.lykd panditji who stopped the.guilty trip. the cvs could not gave mithvi moments so they gave us the FB.Even  that little hug lukd soo beautiful😳.Really having aditya and mouni in the same frame can set fire on the screen.😳😳
Originally posted by honeybees22

hi guyz ths is my first time on this forum 
after this is finish then pls come and join do dil ek jaan forum because that is a nice drama as well and we are sure that u will love it
Than u my fren u invited us.I watched few episodes.But not my thing.too mushy mushy.Sorry.I am moving to another channel instead.
Originally posted by jslakshmi

i agree. completely hollow feeling by watching last epi. Surprisingly everybody including Adi forgotten Prithvi character. First time I couldn't see any emotion in Aditya's expressions. Cold and blank face. Shalu's unrealistic smile. First time I felt Lakhan is the best in the episode. Chachi is also good. Meera is ok ok. Never expected this kind of ending for Junoon.

I think Adi & mouni too upset with the way things were handled but being diplomatic & professional they are not saying anything😔  yes fren I too feel extremely sad cause both r hard working actors tey deserved better 😭
Originally posted by br200910

Very sad...n CRY...😭

me too frenCry