happily ever after - the end - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by muniatunia

Thank u soo much for ur reviews.never expected the end would be lyk dis 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
IP's expressions were even wen he was dying.Luk MYP gave us a surprise DBEEE😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑.lykd panditji who stopped the.guilty trip. the cvs could not gave mithvi moments so they gave us the FB.Even  that little hug lukd soo beautiful😳.Really having aditya and mouni in the same frame can set fire on the screen.😳😳

yes fren they both able to create magic dun theyπŸ˜‰.. I always wonder am I just imagining it πŸ˜• or is it really true??? they always look damn gd together in the same frame. even tat 1 min hug to me was really nice...but fren knowing our stupid cvs wat else to expect.. I always tried to keep the negative out of my post cause I din want to chase viewers off & end junoon...no matter wat rubbish they giv I was willing to watch it for mithvi sake - but guess ter isn't an end to cvs stupidityπŸ˜” well let's just wish our fav actors come back soon!!!!😊
Originally posted by muniatunia

Than u my fren u invited us.I watched few episodes.But not my thing.too mushy mushy.Sorry.I am moving to another channel instead.

my heart is brokenπŸ’” only ADNI can join it back together just cldn't bring myself to watch other dramas no matter how hard I try - makes me feel damn miserable 😭
nice post fren. u said it all.Sorry for replying soo late. i had 2 get hold of myself.luvd the hug.Once again aditya was mindblowingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.waiting for his and mouni's return.It would be icing on the cake if we have them together Edited by sabina123 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by honeybees22

hi guyz ths is my first time on this forum 
after this is finish then pls come and join do dil ek jaan forum because that is a nice drama as well and we are sure that u will love it
thank u fren.Watched bits and pieces of that show but couldnt connect myself to the characters and da story.
ok guyz i understand ur feelings
and im sorry
Originally posted by sabina123

nice post fren. u said it all.Sorry for replying soo late. i had 2 get hold of myself.luvd the hug.Once again aditya was mindblowingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.waiting for his and mouni's return.It would be icing on the cake if we have them together

I understand fren it's getting more & more difficult to come to this forum esp with the tot that no more junoon - no more mithvi!!  & yes let's wish & pray for them to be back together.

Originally posted by CHAVI5050

😳 But sad.

yes fren everyone is heart broken
Edit my post in page 1 πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by ritzs200

Edit my post in page 1 πŸ˜Š

Thanks for your views fren.