Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by CHAVI5050

Misss u all so sad.๐Ÿ˜ญ

yes dear gonna miss u tooSad smileys...& all of us r leaving with broken heart๐Ÿ’” & many of us still cldn't come to terms with losing ADNI & are cryingCry

let's all pray to God to let us have our ADNI back!!!

Originally posted by jmoyee200

Bye all ...dear friend's๐Ÿ˜ณ

bye bye fren
Didn't know where to posts so am posting here, hope crazy nuts u don't mind.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Let me start by apologizing for being such a pain in your guys neck and pestering u with my posts. Never intended to offend or hurt anyone.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Having said that i want to say that I really enjoyed reading many posts coz they were so humorous and funny. Hope u guys get another show which u will like as much (and know right now u all r screaming no ways๐Ÿ˜†) and I get an opportunity to read and interact with all of you and hopefully next time I am not on the other side, but along with you guys.

To meet and part is the way of life, but to part and meet is the hope of life...hope that holds true for us too.๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Didn't know where to posts so am posting here, hope crazy nuts u don't mind.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Let me start by apologizing for being such a pain in your guys neck and pestering u with my posts. Never intended to offend or hurt anyone.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Having said that i want to say that I really enjoyed reading many posts coz they were so humorous and funny. Hope u guys get another show which u will like as much (and know right now u all r screaming no ways๐Ÿ˜†) and I get an opportunity to read and interact with all of you and hopefully next time I am not on the other side, but along with you guys.

To meet and part is the way of life, but to part and meet is the hope of life...hope that holds true for us too.๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks fren ๐Ÿ˜Š but the gentle heart takes more time to accept what the mind already knows... & all of us r hoping & praying ADNI to come back in another awesome serial...or at least Adi or Mouni has to come back to mend our broken heart.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Originally posted by crazy-nut

Thanks fren ๐Ÿ˜Š but the gentle heart takes more time to accept what the mind already knows... & all of us r hoping & praying ADNI to come back in another awesome serial...or at least Adi or Mouni has to come back to mend our broken heart.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

U can open a Junoon thread in d CC once this forum closes, so tht u can continue meeting der and reliving ur Junoon camaraderie with ur fellow Junoonians.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by khamosshhh

U can open a Junoon thread in d CC once this forum closes, so tht u can continue meeting der and reliving ur Junoon camaraderie with ur fellow Junoonians.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks for the suggestion fren.
I dnt lyk sayn gudbye!๐Ÿ˜กI wnt say it!๐Ÿ˜กI'll say see u evryday!๐Ÿ˜›In dis forum till Adni cums back,dn in dt new forum!Bt till dn in dis forum!No adieu nd no gudbye!!!Nd m givn u Junoon or tryn too!U r going to pour water on my hard works by sayn gudbye?!!๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

I dnt lyk sayn gudbye!๐Ÿ˜กI wnt say it!๐Ÿ˜กI'll say see u evryday!๐Ÿ˜›In dis forum till Adni cums back,dn in dt new forum!Bt till dn in dis forum!No adieu nd no gudbye!!!Nd m givn u Junoon or tryn too!U r going to pour water on my hard works by sayn gudbye?!!๐Ÿ˜•

ha ha ha ๐Ÿ˜† i'm wondering too wat i'm doing here after saying gd bye.. but I guess needs time to break away fm old habits๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by crazy-nut

ha ha ha ๐Ÿ˜† i'm wondering too wat i'm doing here after saying gd bye.. but I guess needs time to break away fm old habits๐Ÿ˜ƒ
luv u two.even i was wondering why am i stll here๐Ÿ˜†.But dont u think tehsina is right to some extent.Positivity brings u positive results.thats wat i believe.Did u see some serials have made a come back wid season2.i think,even wid old casts.i m not sure though.Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha if i m not wrong.i got to know after joining IF.I can see so many views but no replyOuch.I can understand ur feeling guys.We are all angry and hurt.But its just wishful thinking.

luv u two.even i was wondering why am i stll here๐Ÿ˜†.But dont u think tehsina is right to some extent.Positivity brings u positive results.thats wat i believe.Did u see some serials have made a come back wid season2.i think,even wid old casts.i m not sure though.Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha if i m not wrong.i got to know after joining IF.I can see so many views but no reply.I can understand ur feeling guys.We are all angry and hurt.But its just wishful thinking.

looks like only a handful of us are still positive & hoping - well let's wait & see whether our wish comes true & our dear ADNI comes back together๐Ÿ˜Š.