Mahabharat

Who is PLAYING THE MIGHTY BHIMA?

sonanai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I love the charactor bhima...He is the mightiest of all...Single handed he killed Hidimba, Bakasur, Jarasandh, Kirmira, Jatasur, Beating Jayadrath, Killing Keechak and all Kauravas including Duryodhana (the main villain of Mahabharat).
He was Yudhishthir's favorite brother, and he loved Draupadi the most... One of the central reasons behind the envy of Duryodhana towards the Pandavas was the inability of the Kauravas to match Bhima's strength. Eventually Bhima is responsible for slaying all hundred Kaurava brothers in the Kurukshetra War.

Now a great expectation on the person who will be playing Bhima's charactor... Please do not show the character dumb...I want a good actor for Bhima, just like SRJ for Krishna, Shaheer for Arjun...a good and powerful actor needed for Bhima...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think Saurav Gurjar.
anyway this question should be been asked in ||Mahabharat - Help Desk||  

hope no offence ðŸ¤—

Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs the name of the actor playing bhima.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Post your questions in next time.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
How famous is this actor?  Can't say I've heard of him.
Actually, I'm a bit surprised that in all the din about Krishna, Arjun, Draupadi & Karna, Bhima has been left out.  He was the only one who held everyone to account, even Dhritarashtra & Gandhari, and in the battlefield, challenged every one of the enemies when others would flee.  Like when Ashwatthama sent the Narayan Astra @ the Pandava army & Krishna told them to surrender, Bhima alone was defiant, and the astra focussed its entire attention on him
Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I also wanted to know who was gonna play bhi soma lol