Thendral

Friday, 6th September 2013 Written Update

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Friday, 6th September 2013 Written Update

Thuls calls Deepa & tells her to stay at home... I'll come & talk to Prabha. Deepa explains how they treated her sisters & dad & wants Prabha to apologize. Thuls says she will talk to him & Deepa tells her to come fast. Deepa cuts the call. 

TA comes looking for Thuls. Thuls says she talked to Deepa & blames herself for the problem... none of this would have happened if he had agreed to her notebook. TA explains it's none of their business & we've come here to enjoy & my happiness is important. Thuls says she cannot think about her/ their happiness when someone is in trouble. TA says Deepa's more important than her & Thuls says she's the one in trouble. Thuls pleads him to come but TA tells her to listen to him & stay... it's my order. Thuls tells him not to speak loudly & he's behaving no different to Mohan or Prabha. TA tells her  to stop comparing him to them. Thuls says he's behaving like them & what is wrong in helping Deepa? Thuls says she's going & asks TA to accompany her. TA calls the taxi service & asks Thuls t pack up & leave. Thuls asks him to come, we can go in our car but TA says he's going to stay & enjoy the next 2 days. Thuls says she's not going to stay because of his drama & she's only leaving because he told her to & she'll come back after sorting out their problem. TA says no need & Thuls says if that's what he wants she will not come back... asks him to think about everything & call her if he misses her. Thuls takes some cash from TA's wallet & leaves. TA comes outside & looks on as Thuls leaves...  some guy from the next room is drunk & is taken away... he complains about his wife & TA listens. 😕

Kalyani's sister's watching TV & Padma tells her to go inside & study. She goes into her room & Padma follows her inside to put some clothes. She finds one note from the 2 thousand sticking out of K's sister's book & asks her to go & buy milk. D's sister leaves & Padma creates a scene saying her 2 thousand rupees is missing & all of them say they don't know...K's sister comes in & Padma turns to her...

Thodarum

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thankss Sri Anna for the wonderful Update! 👏 😃

Thuls was too good today. The same TA thaan eppavume Prabha call panna odane porathu and now he wont help Deepa vam. He forget ah what all Deepa did? 😡
Its good too to think not to involve in others matter aana Deepa ku he can help.
Thuls rocked today. I liked how she gave him back regarding that she should do only what he says, how rude. Srsly no difference between him and other two mentals 😡

Shit Padma saw the money. Think she will ask Malathy to go out and maybe Kals will go too pola?
Wishing badly for a seperation track for TT and also MK 🥱

Have a nice weekend all 😛
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much forbthe update. I just can not stand Padma any more. She is so stupid and 
Evil. At least Bhuvana was very intelligent and evil. Kalyani should have insisted in driving auto again to  help the family. Or given up her sisters on adoption if possible instead of trusting Mohan.
I think she should get out of that house with her sister and start driving auto again.
I am glad Tulasi stood her grounds and rushed. Ta is a hopeless case. When he went out of his 
Way to save P from police when P deserved to be locked up, why this attitude now.
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Sri.

Wish Kalyani dumps Mohan and leaves.

Well done Thuls.  Enough of this MCP attitude.
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Frankly Mohan was very nice to Kalyani and her sisters...it is just that he is hurt as Kalyani lied to him. He did not trouble her even when her sister ditched them and SK created a nasty scene. He is way better than TA who drove Thulasi mad with Charu and troubles her and wants her to obey him blindly.
The money matter is going to create issues. Once again lies and more so when the sister huge amount. Padma screaming will happen and she will go overboard. But there is so logic to Mohan though he is going overboard. He cannot be compared to Prabha either.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the updates sri..
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sri for the nice update.
What Thulasi said was really too good. She not only asserted her point but was accommodative to her husband also who showed to be a male chavunist. Compared to what Thulasi said, TA was thoroughly degraded. One can only say, TA is very lucky to have such a wife who is really an accommodative person.  Interestingly though TA was being far from accommodative, Thulasi didn't lose her cool.

But even though T doesn't want D to go to police, Prabha and his kumbal deserve to be treated by police.

I wish you all a nice weekend,  
Edited by maha2us - 10 years ago
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i want to be very clear that when everyday I hit the like button, I am only (sincerely) applauding the updaters and their efforts in writing this crap serial's story... thank you all..your patience is highly appreciated.

as for the actual serial, if there is a big dislike button somewhere, please let me know so i can punch it in.

i have stopped watching this serial and only follow the written updates. thanks again to all updaters. the likes are only for YOU guys.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks sri for the update...

somehow loved the episode...TT interaction n communication -very different, fresh n unexpected...
both deepa n prabha unwilling to listen to TT actually...waiting for the week.. must say Padma is real cunning n crooked to the core...
Shemmo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuttyponnu

Frankly Mohan was very nice to Kalyani and her sisters...it is just that he is hurt as Kalyani lied to him. He did not trouble her even when her sister ditched them and SK created a nasty scene. He is way better than TA who drove Thulasi mad with Charu and troubles her and wants her to obey him blindly.

The money matter is going to create issues. Once again lies and more so when the sister huge amount. Padma screaming will happen and she will go overboard. But there is so logic to Mohan though he is going overboard. He cannot be compared to Prabha either.

Okiee i agree totally to this. Mohan is far better than Prabha.
TA character damaged fully with Charu track. If they showed he was acting na evlo better ah irunthirukkum, chaa they fully sodapufied it. After that our old TA is gone. Now fully he is going to go