prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Just noticed on IF that the supernatural thriller that is all set to take over our time slot is presently at #56 ... and we with absolutely minimal action are still up there 😆
Abhi sey yeh haal -- aagey aagey dekhen hota hai kya ...  we complained so much that a repeat telecast of Junoon would help, but the channel did not care. So with only 1 telecast of Junoon - it held its own.👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why is this forum empty there is no one here
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes! inspite of the track spinning dizzily down a spiral, due to the sizzling lead actors Aditya Redij and Mouni Roy ( our very own AdNi) and their superb talent in still putting on a great show for their fans by giving their best, is what kept Junoon going so far and it's fans still stuck like glue until the very end!!

I've met some extremely talented fans on this forum with whom I've shared a mutual interest in the welfare of our show #Junoon, our lead actors (AdNi) as well as other great actors like Mitil Jain, Shruti Ulfat and other baragaon actors.  A big thanks to all the kindred spirits that I've had the pleasure to share the last few months interacting to my heart's content whether it be with pleasure, angst, pain or disgust!! Peace be with you all and God Bless!

Hope to catch you all on the forum again soon! 

P.S. No thanks to LO channel or PH for their dismal failure to promote this show..