Is Kamla doing the right thing?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys, I absolutely love this show. Really out of the box concept so far.

So, I'm creating this topic for some open discussion and hearing other viewpoints.

I feel that Kamla is not doing entirely right by continuing to argue with Vitthal about helping Neetu out. I mean I'm personally so conflicted with Kamla's action.

Trust me, I'm not saying that VItthal and Kamla need to follow "An eye for an eye" policy with Neetu and Sahil Kapoor. But, as a female, Kamla is somehow taking away Kalpana's share and giving it to someone else. That is my biggest objection.

And so much for what? Neetu Kapoor doesn't even care a tiny bit about even asking Kamla to eat properly. I mean come on. The lady is nursing two new borns. And Neetu Kapoor couldn't care less for the same.

The other day, when kalpana was crying, Neetu was so irritated. I mean what kind of a heartlesss person would one have to be to behave that way.

I just fail to understand why couldn't Kamla see past Neetu's deeds and actions.

What do others feel? Please share your thoughts.

By the way, I absolutely love Kamla.
I think if Kamla Bai stops feeding Neetu's daughter because of Neetu's behavior then there would be no difference between Neetu and Kamla.
Neetu is rich, she feels poor people have no dignity and she feels ashamed of the fact that she has to depend on a maid for her baby's health.

On the other hand Kamla is broad-minded and benevolent. She is doing this solely on the grounds of humanity.

This is what makes Kamla a better person than Neetu.

I am loving the show to the core and Shilpa Shirodkar is fabulous as Kamla.

The first week TRP of 0.8 is very disappointing though I hope the show picks up and does well.
Kamla is doing the right thing, she is good hearted. But she has to let neetu know her limits at the same time. Neetu is getting away with continuously belittling her and insulting her. Kamla must put neetu in her rightful place. Where the life of a baby is there's no compromising.
Kamla must let neetu know that if she wants her baby fed then she cannot stop Kamla from feeding her own baby And looking after her baby equally. This is just too much. 
Edited by 1a2s3d4f - 10 years ago
i dont think that being kind and caring mean u have to put up with the crap of people, kamla needs to set some limits of tolerance, if u let people treat u like dirt and talk to u like u are scum well then i guess u know u r  jus my pow
Why can't these kapoor people just find another wet nurse?  
They have the money to pay for a good wet nurse and the hospital must have  a list of wet nurses.