Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i am also so sad n cry.😭
jmoyee200 thumbnail
 Ya Seriously i also CRY.😭
Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Gauri-

I thought since I hadnt watched Junoon for 3 months, I may probably feel nothing. But the ending almost made me cry. My throat was thick! Why, oh why did CVs ruin such a beautiful story? They sbouldnt hv changed the location from Baragaon to Delhi in the first place- tht was the beginning of it all. Then they killed MiThvi's romance- atleast in baragaon they had their on house! Then getting DB was their biggest mistake. And no promotion. But all said and done, I wz really upset. My mom was angry n sad as well. Thanks to Life OK and the writer on Junoon, the show ws axed..But long live MiThvi in our hearts! :')

yes even i felt lyk crying tooo😭😭😭.the cvcs have managed to ruin this beautiful story and this magical pair successfully.but i was really expecting the cvs would focus on the leadings on this last episode.Even my mum was sad too.She used to watch wid me during 12gaon days though she reckons aditya isnt gud looking πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•but she never stops praising his acting😊.Ane she lyks mouni a lot😊  
As per the new Tc article on junoon i think they couldnt continue with the 12gaon track due to their budget couldnt meet the costs of shooting at that location. But my point is they could have end that track logically.Well i guess there is no point saying all things now.yes i am never going 2 forgive the channel and ph.Gud luck LO wid their so called well rated shows.Yes my fren mithvi will be alive within us always
Edited by muniatunia - 10 years ago
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 CRY n only CRY...😭 πŸ˜­ 

CHAVI5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: br200910

CRY n only CRY...😭 πŸ˜­ 

Same hear...😭 πŸ˜­ 
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, I did cry, actually sobbed.. This is a tragedy and only these CVs know how to turn a beautiful love story like this into a horrible tragedy where the leads are actually together in the end but the fans are left feeling hollow and dead...
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
I didn't cry . But I do feel for you friends. 😭

The moment I saw Shalu I lost my intrest. And was ready to skip this epi. Something in my heart got frozen. ☯️ I didn't feel for that hug. Only those flashbacks made me smile. 😎

jslakshmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

I didn't cry . But I do feel for you friends. 😭

The moment I saw Shalu I lost my intrest. And was ready to skip this epi. Something in my heart got frozen. ☯️ I didn't feel for that hug. Only those flashbacks made me smile. 😎

me too.. I expected at least chachi to kill db. But no..

When flashbacks were shown we can clearly see the difference between those scenes and the final hug. Adi's eyes speak and will be full be full of love and affection, which is lacking in final epi.

Hopeenlight thumbnail
I agree, seeing Shalu there was the pits and for so long too... really hoped that she would be killed in the end...

You're right, Aditya seemed very stiff for the final hug... Guess he lost his interest too or was too upset to really emote..