Confessions: 2013-2014 edition

Posted: 10 years ago

Okay this topic is not an original idea. The credit goes to following topic.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/528250

I found this link in Confession of Sins topic.

Make your confessions here. It could be an incident in real life or virtual or something you wanted to share but did not.

Important Note: Please donot write anything which hurts any person belonging to any religion, caste, nation or gender.

Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago

I am not happy that no one has confessed anything in this confession 2013-2014 edition.

Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago
Originally posted by King-Anu

Okay this topic is not an original idea. The credit goes to following topic.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/528250

I found this link in Confession of Sins topic.

Make your confessions here. It could be an incident in real life or virtual or something you wanted to share but did not.

Important Note: Please donot write anything which hurts any person belonging to any religion, caste, nation or gender.

what do you want me to confess? ๐Ÿ˜†..
Okay .. my confession is I care for some forum people as much as real people๐Ÿ˜Š
Oh man. No one has confessed any deep, dark, embarrassing secrets yet. I wanted to make sure I won't be the only one with a silly confession. Here I go anyways...

I have a huge crush on this football player and I am a bit scared that until I get over this crush I can't be in a happy real life relationship. There is this guy I like in real life, and I know he likes me too, recently I told him that I can't imagine myself getting married to anyone but the football player. And he was quite taken back by it and asked me if I was serious. I wouldn't be as bothered by my crush if I was a teenager but I am actually at a stage of my life where my parents are trying to set me up with marriage prospects and meeting another guy bothers me because I feel that I am too interested in another man to take them seriously. Sure the man is not within my reach but he is still a man. A man I watch and root for every week because I am a diehard football fan.
A close married friend of mine once said I only feel this way because I have not met the "right man" in real life. Coincidentally she also had a huge crush on a football player who she used to blog about regularly. Last month her husband found the blog and they had a huge fight because he felt she made a mockery of their marriage. So she tried to stay away from blogging about the football player and it was extremely difficult for her and made her unhappy. And this one is going to sound like a joke (if you already did not find this confession a joke) but my cousin used to be a huge Hrithik Roshan fan and after marriage she stopped watching his movies. She said it made her a little upset to look at her husband (well ex-husband now) after looking at Hrithik. 

That story still haunts me.  So yeah that's my confession :) (please don't laugh at me too hard.)
lp, that is not a  confession.lol. everyone cares about virtual life hence spending time here. lol. thanks for opening the account in this 2013-2014 edition of confessions.

perf, is that a crush on that person or a football player? lol. what if he was not a football player? what if there was another football?

you talk about an interesting situation. in their life most people crush or love someone. then, in desi culture at least, they go into an aranged marriage setup where its mostly a deal between families. however that person still likes or loves someone else. if that someone else is an actor then that is not a big issue. if that someone is a person in real life then that is a problem.

this is why i am beginning to not like aranged setup. i think if possible people should marry who they like. its unfair to the person who comes in arranged marriage deal. lol. in your case if you like this football player and then go on to marry someone else then its unfair to that someone else.

then again world is not ideal. just because someone likes another person does not mean things will work out. in that case one has to marry someone and yet forget the past. i guess there is no right answers and hence the problems. good luck with the football and football player. lol

thanks both of u...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiItLWWxgOI[/YOUTUBE]
Done this...few years back !!
MY CONFESSION IS JUST A SIMPLE WAY TO MY PARETNS WHICH I WANT TO IMPLY BUT SCARED...
TAT IS

I WANT TO GET INTO ACTING,GET ALONG WITH PEOPLE,LEARN THE BEAUTIFUL CULTURES OTHER THEN WAT I AM, GO EXPLORE MY COUNTRY, MY TALENT

HMMM BUT COULDNT STILL NOW STRUGGLING BECOZ THESE THINGS DOESNT GIVE ANY HEED TO MY PARENTS
I have been a silent reader on DM for almost an year (or more than that) so I guess I know most of the members here,without them knowing me. ๐Ÿ˜†

I think since I have started this topic, many are not participating, confessing and contributing to this 2013-2014 edition of confessions.

Basically we as desi people have still not developed the ability to keep away our personal dislikes from other matters. lol.

I found this concept interesting so decided to create this 2013-2014 edition. lol. If mods want to take control of this and also make it a sticky topic then I will be okay with it as well. This way it can be a place where people can come over and spill the beans.

So yes, mods, please take ownership of this and in turn return my WL from 20 to 0. lol

I want to confess that when I opened the Confession of Sins topic,I really wanted to confess something.Not about sin,but something I did I felt I was wrong.