Confessions: 2013-2014 edition - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by King-Anu

I think since I have started this topic, many are not participating, confessing and contributing to this 2013-2014 edition of confessions.

Basically we as desi people have still not developed the ability to keep away our personal dislikes from other matters. lol.

I found this concept interesting so decided to create this 2013-2014 edition. lol. If mods want to take control of this and also make it a sticky topic then I will be okay with it as well. This way it can be a place where people can come over and spill the beans.

So yes, mods, please take ownership of this and in turn return my WL from 20 to 0. lol

welcome to the club ๐Ÿ˜†.. I was the lone member of the boycott club so far.. mod herself is on the other side.. remember she is fine with people abusing me in the MOTW threads, but I am not allowed to abuse back.. I mean c'mon if people want to fight let them(no one is going to get killed moreover).. why intervene and stop one side and let other side carry on conveniently.. and you who never abused in those threads is banned as well.. what for? for siding with me๐Ÿ˜† ?
that was my sincerest confession ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by lonely0planet - 10 years ago
Originally posted by lonely0planet

welcome to the club ๐Ÿ˜†.. I was the lone member of the boycott club so far.. mod herself is on the other side.. remember she is fine with people abusing me in the MOTW threads, but I am not allowed to abuse back.. I mean c'mon if people want to fight let them(no one is going to get killed moreover).. why intervene and stop one side and let other side carry on conveniently.. and you who never abused in those threads is banned as well.. what for? for siding with me๐Ÿ˜† ?
that was my sincerest confession ๐Ÿ˜‰

lol. it does not bother me personally however it would have been more fun if we had more participation. i say this because last time when we had such topic it was a hit on box office. lol.
Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago

ok i have a confession to make. It has to do with what i think of some "IDs" (you know, virtual people), that is on the rare occasion that i do think of them. But then,it would be bad manners to tell people what one really thinks of them, wouldn't it? ๐Ÿ˜†

hey fox, that remind me, you got any confessions to make? Like how much you love all of us and how you were secretly never wanting to get away even while you were making nice farewell speeches? Just wondering๐Ÿ˜†

buddy, good to have you back... from wherever you did not go to. I for one would have certainly missed you๐Ÿ˜†

and just 20 on the meter? bahut be-insafi hai. By now, i'd have thought the cup would have runneth over๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

ok i have a confession to make. It has to do with what i think of some "IDs" (you know, virtual people), that is on the rare occasion that i do think of them. But then,it would be bad manners to tell people what one really thinks of them, wouldn't it? ๐Ÿ˜†

hey fox, that remind me, you got any confessions to make? Like how much you love all of us and how you were secretly never wanting to get away even while you were making nice farewell speeches? Just wondering๐Ÿ˜†

buddy, good to have you back... from wherever you did not go to. I for one would have certainly missed you๐Ÿ˜†

and just 20 on the meter? bahut be-insafi hai. By now, i'd have thought the cup would have runneth over๐Ÿ˜†
im on 60 if that makes you and gang any happier.. but thatsecause tanni hates me personally..
chalo good to see you two getting back together..
those_who_you_like_to_insult or "IDs" never actually mind being insulted after learning who is behind those insults .. so carry on but do take a good look at that mirror once a while ๐Ÿ˜†

im on 60 if that makes you and gang any happier.. but thatsecause tanni hates me personally..
those_who_you_like_to_insult or "IDs" never actually mind being insulted after learning who is behind those insults .. so carry on but do take a good look at that mirror once a while ๐Ÿ˜†

lol i do take a look. Every morning and night, when i am brushing- scout's promise! Good looking guy but i try not to be too vain about it. ๐Ÿ˜† Anything else you want me to see?๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Vinzy

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiItLWWxgOI[/YOUTUBE]
Done this...few years back !!

what? singing?
Originally posted by King-Anu

I think since I have started this topic, many are not participating, confessing and contributing to this 2013-2014 edition of confessions.

Basically we as desi people have still not developed the ability to keep away our personal dislikes from other matters. lol.

I found this concept interesting so decided to create this 2013-2014 edition. lol. If mods want to take control of this and also make it a sticky topic then I will be okay with it as well. This way it can be a place where people can come over and spill the beans.

So yes, mods, please take ownership of this and in turn return my WL from 20 to 0. lol

lol..
Originally posted by -Suhana-

I want to confess that when I opened the Confession of Sins topic,I really wanted to confess something.Not about sin,but something I did I felt I was wrong.

you know your pics alone will ensure you get the maximum likes on every post..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Confessions..hmm..
i stayed away from IF for real long..i always thought its a place for loser kids/tweens...

but damn..once u start bashing you realize how much fun it is...๐Ÿ˜†

and it has taken me 5 yrs to realize there are other forums besides our tv serials..๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

From what you have seen and what you know about the situation, your conclusion about the Fox is not wrong. lol.  However the fact that I made those speeches and then never wanted to leave do not add up. lol. Anyway I wont go into details as on surface you have this one on me. Enjoy. lol

whatever

You were kind enough to apologize. Otherwise I would have taken it to 100 for sure. lol.

those_who_you_like_to_insult or "IDs" never actually mind being insulted after learning who is behind those insults .. so carry on but do take a good look at that mirror once a while ๐Ÿ˜†

what the heck are you saying? back together? lol

For some strange reason he went after me and perhaps unintentionally crossed that line and I lost it after that (for which I apologized). Otherwise I personally have never held anything against him. lol. He is a great addition in the sense that he is intelligent and at the same time a clown type figure. This is a rare combination to have and therefore keeps everyone egaged and his posts are informative and fun to read.

The fox is a mirror LP. You will get what you are from me.

Now everyone, give us some real confessions. lol