Confessions: 2013-2014 edition - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by lonely0planet

is it still confession thread or transformed to blah blah?😊

why dont you bring it back on track with a proper confession? lol
Originally posted by King-Anu

why dont you bring it back on track with a proper confession? lol
my family and friends tell me that i am one rare brutally honest person fortunately it works in my favor most of the time in real life that is😊 so i have nothing to confide in.. lot of people share their secrets  with me and i have spilled it sometimes πŸ˜†(well...), my boss knows me too well and gives a special instruction when something should not leave the roomπŸ˜†

ha! that was another confession.
Originally posted by Vinzy

There are two kinds of secrets : one is not worth keeping and the other is too good to keep..😊but sometime I feel,why do people with bad breath always have to tell me secrets???

Should it be called a secret if it was worth sharing...
Okay let me reveal all today. 

When I was a little kid, I was extremely good looking. Girls use to die when they observed me closely. I was asked to do a song in a not so known movie.

Enjoy my handsome self and the song and consider yourself lucky to have experienced this phenomenon.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWUkbXdH4Qg[/YOUTUBE]

ok if we are going to be confessing all that, then i too have a confession to make.

when i was a kid, i wanted to touch a girl. So i went ahead and touched her. What happened next, you can guess. I got slapped.😭

when i was a bit older, i asked her if i could feel her heartbeats. And you know? That took me placesπŸ˜†

now here's the amazing thing. Even as i was living a life of sin, i was taking away important lessons- if at first you don't succeed, don't change your intent. Just change the approach. Iradey wohi, soch nayeeπŸ˜†

ok- this was a joke.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

ok if we are going to be confessing all that, then i too have a confession to make.

when i was a kid, i wanted to touch a girl. So i went ahead and touched her. What happened next, you can guess. I got slapped.😭

when i was a bit older, i asked her if i could feel her heartbeats. And you know? That took me placesπŸ˜†

now here's the amazing thing. Even as i was living a life of sin, i was taking away important lessons- if at first you don't succeed, don't change your intent. Just change the approach. Iradey wohi, soch nayeeπŸ˜†

ok- this was a joke.πŸ˜†

now i get the context behind your ID..

Yuck!.. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Vinzy

oooppps ur curiosity and common sense are arguing again...πŸ˜†.Dear Curiosity, just put the gun down and lets talk this out.~ Sincerely, The Cat.

Never mind! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ref the video you posted and the topic being about confessions - I thought you meant something in the line of Vicky donor and not the singer πŸ˜†
I came here after so many years. Although I was born and brought up here the situation still was a shock to me. Things have gone worst compared to last time I was here. Then I have gotten used to the discipline of west. 

There is deliquency
Its is cowded
The weather is warm
No respect for laws in common man
No courtesy, no appreciation of courtesy
Political situation and economy is bad
Corruption is rampant

Compared to west, its a mess. However now when time to go back is near I am feeling sad. I never felt that once for US. I am so much thankful to US for all the good it has given me. However I never felt sad leaving it. lol. Here despite all issues and despit the fact that my family will join me, despite the fact that I am not leaving any girlfriend or friends I am feeling very sad. For whom? Its not clear to me. For my servants? For the food? For the people? For extended family who I never got close to? They dont care if I leave. Things will go on like usual. No one knows if I was here. Things go on.

However I still feel sad. This is the power of your own country and own city and your real home. Despite all issues and despite people thinking that I have become western let me confess I still love my home the most and no matter what I say, at times like these, my inner feelings come out.

I know this will go away in day or two but the poiint is this only happens here.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1EVRN_88xU[/YOUTUBE]

gnight

Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago
is this your disguised much awaited farewell speech ?

πŸ˜†

#too good an opportunity to not crack this one
Originally posted by _Angie_

Ref the video you posted and the topic being about confessions - I thought you meant something in the line of Vicky donor and not the singer πŸ˜†

Jeevan dhaan mahaa dhaaan!!... Thank you!!!!πŸ˜†