Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: King-Anu

How is this un-healthy? I am not clear

1- Diet soda means no calories
2- Popcorns have fiber and have fewer calories
3- I did not have dinner which would have meant more calories

Skipping mean anytimg is healthy these days in my opinion. lol

I actually lost weight during holidays. The food there is home made which means less eating outside. Also the weather is warm so basic metabolic rate is higher and you tend to burn more calories without doing anything. lol.

Now confess somethin. I think Aarya ran away after my warning. lol

i know you wont agree but let me try

according to my trainer no eating after 8pm and before 4 am so bad timing😆.. you can only drink herbal tea between these hours..(i know what you have to say but..)
Soda is chemicals diet or not
Popcorns have extra salt or sugar.. bad for health.. if you pop your corn yourself then it is healthy.. still you cant have it at 1 am.😆
Not having dinner is healthy provided you eat breakfast within one hour of waking up
not having 8 hour sleep is extramely unhealthy and awake at 1:30 am? .. you know better
Edited by lonely0planet - 10 years ago
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lonely0planet

i know you wont agree but let me try

according to my trainer no eating after 8pm and before 4 am so bad timing😆.. you can only drink herbal tea between these hours..(i know what you have to say but..)
Soda is chemicals diet or not
Popcorns have extra salt or sugar.. bad for health.. if you pop your corn yourself then it is healthy.. still you cant have it at 1 am.😆
Not having dinner is healthy provided you eat breakfast within one hour of waking up
not having 8 hour sleep is extramely unhealthy and awake at 1:30 am? .. you know better

why will I not agree? lol. if you make sense i will agree.

okay you won the argument.

only thing i would add is that your context is daily routine. i slept at 5 pm and woke up at 11 pm.  so i am just going with the flow right now. thanks

i am from the school of thought that eat reasonable and enjoy most things. however do exercise and burn them and stay fit that way. adjusting dietary habits too much is not ideal as well. in old days people use to work hard and eat all. they lived longer than people these days. so yes dont get over with eating but do eat what you like. 
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What a topic King Anu
My confession as most of my frnds here and past members know, ive had the biggest crush on kajol since watching bazigar at 12 yrs old.
Forever-KA thumbnail
many thanks your highness prince Baz for gracing my topic with a lame confession. lol.yes we know that already.

joke aside...hope all well at your end. always good to see you

confession: i have no confession.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
KA- this one just for you!
I am right now insanely jealous of a friend who has left his job and is travelling the world for 7 months, I so want to do that right now. Damn you crazy ibank!
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
have a real one this time only for you KA(trying to steal Genie's thunder😆)
I have done very scandalous stuff in the past but no one ever found out.
charminggenie thumbnail
Jeez, LP , way to tantalize the thread!  Don't think I can beat that! 
KA get this cat to spill , will you?
Forever-KA thumbnail
Confession: Fox is feeling that temperature of this topic i.e. mercury is rising. lol.

However please do not confess anything that you dont want to. My intent is NOT that in the end. Its a fun topic. I am just having fun in teasing. Not really interested in gossips. lol
Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago
Forever-KA thumbnail
Other day I was relaxing outside on grass and took this picture. From the ground it looked like trees and clouds were coming together. It felt like that from this angle. lol. of course that is not possible.

i remembered the lyrics from talash song - jiya laage na

paas aao ge, to paao ge, phir bhi hai ek duri.

charminggenie thumbnail
I confess , I am addicted to macaroons and never ever share them!