Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arckar25 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Guys...I am new to this forum...Can I also write updates of this serial or is this reserved to certain members only?
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arckar25

Hi Guys...I am new to this forum...Can I also write updates of this serial or is this reserved to certain members only?

welcome welcome to the forum - you are most welcome to do updates. How about relieving Roja from her Tuesday torture for starters? Roja will be eternally grateful !!
arckar25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rojapooo

welcome welcome to the forum - you are most welcome to do updates. How about relieving Roja from her Tuesday torture for starters? Roja will be eternally grateful !!

Sure Roja...will do that...but since Tuesday's update has already been written shall I start with today's (i.e., Wednesday's) update?
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sure Roja...will do that...but since Tuesday's update has already been written shall I start with today's (i.e., Wednesday's) update?

Tell you what - check with Nithya - DT of this section . Sumi usually does Wednesday updates. But I am sure every one here would like a day off !! Nithya , you here?
Janu thumbnail

you are most welcome to write updates here...we appreciate your offer very  very much...
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Welcome to IF Tamil section arckar25 .. Can we get your name ..

Have fun and do join us in our discusisons on regular basis.

Please hit the like button on the updates to encourage our updaters..

It will be a pleasure to have you onboard as an updater..

Yes, We do have a set of regular members doing updates. But we are open to add on new members.

As of now our regular updater for thu (our CM atina) is on leave.  Can you please take up Thursdays .. .

Nithya
IF Tamil Section DT
Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

asku busku .. ungala vidaradha illa.. 😈 sectionla oru entertainment vendama.. neenga poita eppadi??
arckar25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Welcome to IF Tamil section arckar25 .. Can we get your name ..

Have fun and do join us in our discusisons on regular basis.

Please hit the like button on the updates to encourage our updaters..

It will be a pleasure to have you onboard as an updater..

Yes, We do have a set of regular members doing updates. But we are open to add on new members.

As of now our regular updater for thu (our CM atina) is on leave.  Can you please take up Thursdays .. .

Nithya
IF Tamil Section DT

My name is Archana and sure Nithya I will take up Thursday updates and will also chip in whenever needed. I saw your post after I posted the Wednesday update. Actually I like Roja's style of writing updates, so it will be a shame to take over her slot 😊. 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Archana , Thanks a lot for the Wed updates and for taking up Thu updates .. 🤗  A very well written maiden update. 👍🏼

Yes we do enjoy Roja's writing and don't want to miss it.. You need not be ashamed and all pa.. All of us have a writing style and each one in unique..