Vani Rani Sep 9 - 13 discussions

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well, I for one am going to miss Vani Rani. Yes, it has its flaws but I think it is different from the other serials. Stories get tied up fast, there are no scenes that are mere imagination, no sexual harrassment/molestation etc. There is humour although it is missing for the past couple of months and I love the dialogues...so I am going to miss it on Monday. :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This week looks very interesting. I will sincerely miss the Monday's episode after seeing the two awesome promos.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
adada.. Tuesday seat podarathukkule.. comments vandhuthey.. 

makkale.. avalo arvama Vani Rani parka..

Vangao ellarum sernthu kumi adipom..

This week lets post the updates in the flow and tag the page no for easy viewing of updates..

I too enjoy this serial.. But escaping one day from updating is a joy.. 😉
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No worries, Nithya...I can understand how you feel especially when you have to update the crap that is the other serials.
This is the only one I watch without fast forwarding.😆
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Agree with you all! 😃

After I saw the last two promos showing Vani Rani speaking, from last weekend enakku kaiyum odale kaalum odale. Imagine my disappointment when I realised there was no Vani Rani on Monday. 😆

enna oru sothanai... must wait a bit more... 

Wish you all a happy Pillayar Chathurthi...everyone prepared kozhukattais? 😊

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 10 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
OMG.. What an episode yesterday.. 😭

Updates will be up in an hour..
Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

Brillaint episode. ⭐️⭐️ Excellent performances by Rani , Vani, Swami..  👏👏👏 Have attempted to post the verbal update. Makkas.. please watch it to get the feel of the emotions and the power of acting..

Vani Rani rocks.. 👏

Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

This week lets post the updates in the flow and tag the page no for easy viewing of updates..

I too enjoy this serial.. But escaping one day from updating is a joy.. 😉

That will be a good idea Nithya.  Just a thought, why don't you for just couple of weeks do the go with the flow updates.  Maybe we could see more readership and comments.  As I opened this thread, I noticed that 360 readers have viewed this thread.

Why I am suggesting this, because I am one of the guilty ones who will go and read the updates on the first page, just click the like button and jhoot without making any comments.  The reason varies like work or too lazy or bothered to read others comments etc.

What do you think?

Yes, me too really enjoying this serial.  I never watched Chitty, but definetely heard glorious comments about it from my family.  I think VR is far superior from Chitty
Edited by Caryn - 10 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: Caryn

That will be a good idea Nithya.  Just a thought, why don't you for just couple of weeks do the go with the flow updates.  Maybe we could see more readership and comments.  As I opened this thread, I noticed that 360 readers have viewed this thread.

Why I am suggesting this, because I am one of the guilty ones who will go and read the updates on the first page, just click the like button and jhoot without making any comments.  The reason varies like work or too lazy or bothered to read others comments etc.

What do you think?

Yes, me too really enjoying this serial.  I never watched Chitty, but definetely heard glorious comments about it from my family.  I think VR is far superior from Chitty

Super thought Caryn..  ⭐️ We (DTs) did not think from this angle at all. We thought going through a hell lot of pages and hunting for update was a pain and hence decided to resere for all updates in pg1.  

Appreciate you for sharing this with us. 👏👏 Will henceforth keep this option in VR. Lets see how this works and then implement in other section too.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Indeed a heart breaking episode. I had tears watching it. Radhika rocks as actress ⭐️ Doing both Vani and Rani definitely not simple but she amazingly brought life to both characters.

Am really hoping she will not let Rani go off. But somehow its better Rani to leave the place only then Swami and the rest can live properly. Lets see how the story is going to go from here. Does not make sense if they live separately but still ... 🤔

thanks for the updates.