Aditya Redij ( Prithvi, Ishwar) pics! - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by awida

Thanks for comment Tehsina.

I love Prithvi more. He is a honest man , this kind is rare nowadays. But I am attracted to Ishwar coz he is hot and passionate. 😳

🤣It seems we r on da same train but different compartments!!!🤣I love Ishwar's passion,nd Prithvi's honesty,and Ishwar's naughtiness but Prithvi's innocence..Ishwar's coolness,but Prithvi's hot temper..Ishwar's smart attitude but Prithvi's messy mustached hot look!!!😈Basically I love Prithvishwar!!!😆😉
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

🤣It seems we r on da same train but different compartments!!!🤣I love Ishwar's passion,nd Prithvi's honesty,and Ishwar's naughtiness but Prithvi's innocence..Ishwar's coolness,but Prithvi's hot temper..Ishwar's smart attitude but Prithvi's messy mustached hot look!!!😈Basically I love Prithvishwar!!!😆😉

Right Tehsina. 👏

No one can describe this like you.

Prithvi's pic r nice - thank u fren😊  sadly today the heart is very heavy😭  no junoon to look forward to today😭💔
Originally posted by crazy-nut

<font color="#0000ff">Prithvi's pic r nice - thank u fren😊 sadly today the heart is very heavy😭no junoon to look forward to today😭💔</font>

Me too very sad. Even though I watch three shows daily . I am in no mood to watch any thing today. It is the first Monday without Junoon. 😭
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

ROFLROFLPrithvishwar.Me tooo😉
Dont u think the passionate prithvi we saw in the begining of few 12gaon episodes.Even data thakur had said soo many times once prithvi falls for some one its soo hard him to leave that person.If he can hate someone passionately so imagine how much he can luv someone passionately.But at the end the cvs have turned him an idiot lyk dem.
Originally posted by muniatunia

🤣🤣Prithvishwar.Me tooo😉
Dont u think the passionate prithvi we saw in the begining of few 12gaon episodes.Even data thakur had said soo many times once prithvi falls for some one its soo hard him to leave that person.If he can hate someone passionately so imagine how much he can luv someone passionately.But at the end the cvs have turned him an idiot lyk dem.

Exactly Junoon ended without showing the Prithvi's junoon for Meera/Love. We saw only nafrat. Not ishq.. that is the most unfortunate thing.
Originally posted by awida

Coolll ❤️
Originally posted by muniatunia

Dont u thinkthe passionate prithvi we saw in the begining offew 12gaon episodes.Even data thakur had said soo many times once prithvi falls for some one its soo hard him to leave that person.If he can hate someone passionately so imagine how much he can luv someone passionately.But at the end the cvs have turned him an idiot lyk dem.

Right Munia.

I am still wondering what was the defficulty in writing about Mithvi's life after marriage , and how they start their life togather like knowing eachothers habits, facing some troubles, dealing with life in city. Prithvi's changing into a bussinessman. Akash trying to find a new love intrest insteed of killing Sudha. Let Sara come as a lover girl for him. Many possibalities are far more easy to write and better than those horrible twists and turns. 😡
Originally posted by MenkaaAle

fab pics

Happy you liked them. 😃

Originally posted by jslakshmi

Exactly Junoon ended without showing the Prithvi's junoon for Meera/Love. We saw only nafrat. Not ishq.. that is the most unfortunate thing.

That is so sad Jayalakshmi. To be unlucky like this, to have great expectations and dreams which will remain unfulfilled.