TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Ishwar even while dying called out Meera's name so soulfully...😭My heart went out to him...😭He was so much better dan Prithvi who is always so good with dt s**t Shalu but was always horrible with Meera!!!At least Ishwar had da decency to try to marry Meera before he made her his!!!Bt DB was outright ready to get naked wid Prithvi!!!Disgusting woman!!!😡😡As if some sorry will soothe our hatred for her!!!Hate dt woman lyk anythng!!!😡😡😡Nd Ishwar's end wasnt right!!!😡Shalu did more wrong dan Ishwar!She shud hv bn shot too!!!Dt wud hv bn poetic justice!!!😡

Ishwar died sayiong Meera's name...😭He loved her so much...😭I feel bad for him...Nd hate DB evn more!😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabina123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Ishwar even while dying called out Meera's name so soulfully...😭My heart went out to him...😭He was so much better dan Prithvi who is always so good with dt s**t Shalu but was always horrible with Meera!!!At least Ishwar had da decency to try to marry Meera before he made her his!!!Bt DB was outright ready to get naked wid Prithvi!!!Disgusting woman!!!😡😡As if some sorry will soothe our hatred for her!!!Hate dt woman lyk anythng!!!😡😡😡Nd Ishwar's end wasnt right!!!😡Shalu did more wrong dan Ishwar!She shud hv bn shot too!!!Dt wud hv bn poetic justice!!!😡

Ishwar died sayiong Meera's name...😭He loved her so much...😭I feel bad for him...Nd hate DB evn more!😡

did he really say meera???😕😕😕.I thought i heard saying ma lolzzz.😆DBs pathetic BG has really affected my hearingAngryAngryAngry.But fren its too late discussing about the episode.the cvs give a damn.Lyk they ever didAngryAngryAngryAngry.Even in some crappiest serials i have seen they end with proper explanations and make tight ends of the characters.Why MYP luvs this shalu character soo much??And It was soo evitable in the last episode sara was no longer enjoying playing that nonscense character.After reading the recent tc article i m 100% sure of it
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sabina123

did he really say meera???😕😕😕.I thought i heard saying ma lolzzz.😆DBs pathetic BG has really affected my hearing😡😡😡.But fren its too late discussing about the episode.the cvs give a damn.Lyk they ever did😡.Even in some crappiest serials i have seen they end with proper explanations and make tight ends of the characters.Why MYP luvs this shalu character soo much??And It was soo evitable in the last episode sara was no longer enjoying playing that nonscense character.After reading the recent tc article i m 100% sure of it

I know its no use...Bt i love bashing da cvs MYP nd Shalu alda tym!😡Hope Shalu haunts MYP da rest of her lyf!A horrible crctr nd tryn to mk hr gud!Dt ws disgustn!Lakhan cud hv killd IP!😡
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

I tot he sad m.ma & our dear chachi jumped on him screaming Baccha so I was under the impression he said ma😆 but I agree in showing his love IP was much better than prithvi who is always either shouting or scolding meera so heart wrenchingCry u hv a point shalu jumpin on Prithvi disgusting...anyway poor IP died But I still prefer Prithvi's looks seem to me more handsome.😉

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
I didn't notice that he calld Meera while he was dying coz I reduced the voice. That epi left a bitter taste in my mouth .Ishwar was punished for every body's mistakes. He could kill Prithvi ages ago when he prisoned him in the underground. Or after Prithvi's loosing memory coz Prithvi fighted him on that hill and Ishwar could be dead then. S.
Also Lakhan tried to kill Ishwar , so after Lakhan told Ishwar every thing about Pritvi . Ishwar could kill him .
Shalu also tried to kill Ishwar so he could kill her a long time ago. After all he is a don. He can kill anybody . And those whom he left alive were his enimies . So how could he be stupid like this? 😡
The answer is that MYP wanted to punish us. Aditya's fans. 😲 Yes she prefers Shalu on Ishwar.knowing that Ishwar is far better than that skinny woman. 🤢
It is sad that no one enjoyed that last momment of Mithvi coz Ishwar was thrown back dead. And Shalu was forgived. And every body were watching them.   ðŸ˜•

BTW DID YOU NOTICE THAT I BECAME IF DAZZLER? 🤗 Edited by awida - 10 years ago
crazy-nut thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: awida

I didn't notice that he calld Meera while he was dying coz I reduced the voice. That epi left a bitter taste in my mouth .Ishwar was punished for every body's mistakes. He could kill Prithvi ages ago when he prisoned him in the underground. Or after Prithvi's loosing memory coz Prithvi fighted him on that hill and Ishwar could be dead then. S.
Also Lakhan tried to kill Ishwar , so after Lakhan told Ishwar every thing about Pritvi . Ishwar could kill him .
Shalu also tried to kill Ishwar so he could kill her a long time ago. After all he is a don. He can kill anybody . And those whom he left alive were his enimies . So how could he be stupid like this? 😡
The answer is that MYP wanted to punish us. Aditya's fans. 😲 Yes she prefers Shalu on Ishwar.knowing that Ishwar is far better than that skinny woman. 🤢
It is sad that no one enjoyed that last momment of Mithvi coz Ishwar was thrown back dead. And Shalu was forgived. And every body were watching them.   ðŸ˜•

BTW DID YOU NOTICE THAT I BECAME IF DAZZLER? 🤗

Congratulations graphics 
congrats fren

As for junoon story wen hv it ever made sense?  those idiots spoiled a amazing track & destroyed the most lovely pair.

Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hate that Iswar is death , Shalu Is real devil , she is more worse than iswar , so why iswar is death , why Shalu is Alive disgusting
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: crazy-nut

Congratulations graphics

<font color="#0000ff">congrats fren</font>

<font color="#0000ff">As for junoon story wen hv it ever made sense? those idiots spoiled a amazing track & destroyed the most lovely pair. </font>

Thanks Shanti.

I tried to not be logical with the story so I talk only about humanity. Ishwar spared their lives , what did they do to return his favor. They killed him. 😭   Yes he was going to kill Prithvi . But what was Prithvi doing? Where is his power. Couldn't he fight for himself? Sorry that he was standing there like a coward untill Shalu saves him. Disgusting.

🤢
Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree wid u guys.didnt lyk ishwars death.I was actually having my finger crossed when chachi picked up da gun that she would shoot that horrible plastic .why myp luvs dis horrible character?? But i also didnt lyk the way ishwars character dragged till the last episode.The cvs have managed 2 ruin his character lyk da others.first a wife beater,then a lonely person who falls for meera and then a letch who was ready to rape meera.In  last 4 months we have seen prithvi/ shalu luv story,IP/Shalu and then ip/meera...wat the hell🤢🤢.why they couldnt focus on the original story🤢🤢 
crazy-nut thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: awida

Thanks Shanti.

I tried to not be logical with the story so I talk only about humanity. Ishwar spared their lives , what did they do to return his favor. They killed him. 😭   Yes he was going to kill Prithvi . But what was Prithvi doing? Where is his power. Couldn't he fight for himself? Sorry that he was standing there like a coward untill Shalu saves him. Disgusting.

🤢

for some reason I get a feeling either they purposely let tis drama die or panicked wen trp dropped & started twisting & turning the story until tey din know how silly it all came to.