Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: crazy-nut

for some reason I get a feeling either they purposely let tis drama die or panicked wen trp dropped & started twisting & turning the story until tey din know how silly it all came to.

i still dont understand fren.how could anyone purposely do it and its not a rocket science to figure out the wat audience want .It was soo evident in the week they brought back prithvi.i seriosly dont understand this PH
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: awida

I didn't notice that he calld Meera while he was dying coz I reduced the voice. That epi left a bitter taste in my mouth .Ishwar was punished for every body's mistakes. He could kill Prithvi ages ago when he prisoned him in the underground. Or after Prithvi's loosing memory coz Prithvi fighted him on that hill and Ishwar could be dead then. S.
Also Lakhan tried to kill Ishwar , so after Lakhan told Ishwar every thing about Pritvi . Ishwar could kill him .
Shalu also tried to kill Ishwar so he could kill her a long time ago. After all he is a don. He can kill anybody . And those whom he left alive were his enimies . So how could he be stupid like this? 😡
The answer is that MYP wanted to punish us. Aditya's fans. 😲 Yes she prefers Shalu on Ishwar.knowing that Ishwar is far better than that skinny woman. 🤢
It is sad that no one enjoyed that last momment of Mithvi coz Ishwar was thrown back dead. And Shalu was forgived. And every body were watching them.   ðŸ˜•

BTW DID YOU NOTICE THAT I BECAME IF DAZZLER? 🤗

Congo Itidal!🤗He sd M..ND died...😭I really hate MYP nw..😡
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: crazy-nut

I tot he sad m.ma & our dear chachi jumped on him screaming Baccha so I was under the impression he said ma😆 but I agree in showing his love IP was much better than prithvi who is always either shouting or scolding meera so heart wrenching😭 u hv a point shalu jumpin on Prithvi disgusting...anyway poor IP died But I still prefer Prithvi's looks seem to me more handsome.😉

He nvr cald dt chachi Ma..He wantd to say M..Meera..Dey showd IP lovd Meera,nd chachi loved IP...😭Evn da chachi ws so much betr dan Shalu...😡Dey shud hv md IP kill Shalu!!!😡Dt wud hv bn da poetic justice!!!😡
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

He nvr cald dt chachi Ma..He wantd to say M..Meera..Dey showd IP lovd Meera,nd chachi loved IP...😭Evn da chachi ws so much betr dan Shalu...😡Dey shud hv md IP kill Shalu!!!😡Dt wud hv bn da poetic justice!!!😡

Awww! Now, I'm feeling so sad for IP.. The CVs made him even more rogue in the final epi's and tried to push DB down our throats as a miserable soul who needed to be sympathized... I can't stand her character... She really should have been blown up by either IP or someone else.  Can't stand the idea of her camaraderie with the rest of the folks as if she is one of them...