Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Honestly guys, I am so fed up with Indian reality shows.

I mean it speaks volume to the corruption and dishonesty prevailing in India. I know I'm making a very bold statement here. But, it is a combination of the fact that channels and show makers are dishonest and corrupt coupled with the fact that the majority of Indian audience are dumb.

Like, think about the morale of the other deserving participants.

And the channel and the show's excuse is that, "Well, the participants know the format of the show. So, they shouldn't complain."

Whatever. Sigh...

This is where the judges and grand master have a say. Shouldn't they try to convince the channel that we are going to have a different format like 50% DUMB audience VOTES and 50% marks given by the judges.

Really, Zee TV needs to go to hell.

IMPORTANT: Not to mention, that for all future award shows and special events on Zee, they will ask Phulwa to perform and dance because she dances exceptionally well. They will never ask this horrible dancer, Mithu.

_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Colors2012

I always wondered mithu was never in face off. This was planned right from beginning, thats why they saved her to make her the winner. Dance india dance is done for me...

IKR .. this season looked so rigged many times. and now we can be sure of it that this one was badly rigged!!!! but so sad that brand that DID has become had to take pathetic route of rigging and scripting only to loose it's charm !!!! for what though??? 🤢
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mohini19

Honestly guys, I am so fed up with Indian reality shows.

I mean it speaks volume to the corruption and dishonesty prevailing in India. I know I'm making a very bold statement here. But, it is a combination of the fact that channels and show makers are dishonest and corrupt coupled with the fact that the majority of Indian audience are dumb.

Like, think about the morale of the other deserving participants.

And the channel and the show's excuse is that, "Well, the participants know the format of the show. So, they shouldn't complain."

Whatever. Sigh...

This is where the judges and grand master have a say. Shouldn't they try to convince the channel that we are going to have a different format like 50% DUMB audience VOTES and 50% marks given by the judges.

Really, Zee TV needs to go to hell.

IMPORTANT: Not to mention, that for all future award shows and special events on Zee, they will ask Phulwa to perform and dance because she dances exceptionally well. They will never ask this horrible dancer, Mithu.

hmmm... u r right. we all can be sure that they would never call back this mithu who hardly knows dancing for future performances !!!! 😆 never came across any reality show with this much bogus voting and results.

but many had a believe in DID that it would somehow respect talent. they had made kind of good image over the years !!! don't know why they had to ruin it all this season.
and i think they always said that they would count 50% votes and 50% judges decision. and so i guess judges, producers, channel are equally to be blamed for this debacle !!!
🤢
dongji thumbnail
But  I think Phulwa who is a professional choreographer for marathi movies really should not compete with amateur moms .May be cecile or shraddha should have won because mithu really can't dance.
sree32 thumbnail
Hai friends.may be " Mithu chakravarthy "is relative of "Midhun chakravarthy"😡...I am totally ðŸ˜­
Selcouth thumbnail
I really think they should count both judges decision and audience votes... Marzi and Farah are good judges and would probably only judge based on dance, ignoring sad story, popularity, or whatever. 
Mithu was not versatile at all - she was only good at her comedy style of dance - and she should have been eliminated right after Manjula! But I guess she was funny so the audience liked her. This is a dance show, though, I would rather have good dancers in the finale than people who are there because they're funny or cute or have a sad story,
mommiestommies thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
DID Super Moms has been a huge disappointment since 2nd/3rd episode. So result wasn't very surprising...had stopped watching it long back...hopefully they don't ever repeat this mistake again...
with_an_idea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with all those that are saying that so far good contestants have won. Sure Dharmesh or Raghav could've won in the previous seasons coz they were extremely popular and  they knew how to dance their style to perfection.

However Salman, Shakti, or even quiet Rajhasmita were deserving and I didn't have an issue bcz they were genuine dancers. In Lil Masters Jeetumounni and Faisal were the combination of popular plus versatile.

But this time it's just popularity though I fail to understand what is so likable about her. At first I thought they'd make Zoya win coz too much patronising was going on during the show.

I was supporting Radhika. Generally I have to like the personality and the dancer herself. After she left (I was mega gutted 😲) I was supporting Cecille. These two are not attention seekers unlike quuite a few others.

It wouldn't have bothered me if Phulwa or Shradda had won, coz I'm still happy for Cecille to be the runner-up. But Mithu just beats me 😡

Ok I'm outta here, had to rant lol.
avadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not surprised the voting block from brngal is v v strong.. But phulwa 5th was a shocker.. I thot phulwa / cecile anyone of them deserved 1st place.. Then shradha, zoya and mithu ! 
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mithu is the winner??????🤢
I am feeling pukish.
Come on, this is a dance show, n she was a horrible dancer to be in a national level dance competition.

Bye Bye to DID 4.