Mithu crowned DID winner!!!.... is this a joke or insult of DID??? - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
This is pure shit! She can hardly dance! When I saw that Cecil & Mithu were the ones left, I wanted Cecil to win, not because she is better than the other moms but atleast better than that Mithu! 😡
don't worry guyz this is the condition of India bt didn't expected it frm DID bt i know phulwa made her opportunities piled up fr her what if she didn't won the trophy all  judges nd ppl know that she is the best nd she will make it big 😃
They saved mithu from the very beginning! Siddesh alwsys chose phulwa to do the face off, never meethu! Simply because she would loose!! She was then claimed to be the higest voted contestant which i think is absolute non sense! I feel they just made it up ...then every week she was claimed to be the highest voted so in the grand finale , her winning would not come as a shock! But honestly it did! I really thought even if DID always put her as the highest voted the whole season, their winners are always the most fair! I Thought maybe in the grand finale they will announce a fair decision ... But nah, this season they shocked me!! I'm out of words ...This is how disappointed i am!! DID was the only show which i could recommed others to watch and proudly say they always have the best winners ,...but now what do i say! Mithu won, who could barely dance ...she only won because she looked like a MOM! The image on mothers in people's head is like Meethu not cecile..,
hello come on ya... how can this be??? Cannot believe 😭 Whole DID super Mom Season a waste,,,,,,😭 Worst dancer compared to 4.  Actually voting is a shit format.  Which place she is come from ❓ Juliana, Radhika and Shivani were much more better than her. Forget i don't want to think about it all.  Very much disappointed. I expected Pulwa or Zoya to win. Anyway happy for Cecelia for second place.  I am sure 99% of them are upset with the result right??? I feel something is wrong somewhere?????
Originally posted by Selcouth

I really think they should count both judges decision and audience votes... Marzi and Farah are good judges and would probably only judge based on dance, ignoring sad story, popularity, or whatever. 
Mithu was not versatile at all - she was only good at her comedy style of dance - and she should have been eliminated right after Manjula! But I guess she was funny so the audience liked her. This is a dance show, though, I would rather have good dancers in the finale than people who are there because they're funny or cute or have a sad story,
manjulika is a better dancer than mithu bt manjulika was never given a chance to show her talent if u hv already planned to make her out then whats the purpose of bringing her in wild card
This is not DID SUPER MOM but DID FLOP MOM...🤢 
I cant believe dis average dancer mithu won...🤢 

Thank god I didnt watch the show...I stopped it when shivangi saswathi n radhika got eliminated...😡

ashamed with the result...👎🏼 👎🏼
one unique feature of DID ever since it started in 2009 had been that , every season had got  deserving winner unlike most of reality shows on TV. yes , in every season thr had been some or other participants who were equally deserving as winners but still none of us can ever  say that either of salman-shakti-rajsmita ; amit-falon or jeetumoni-faisal had been Non- deserving  winners .however this season which had started on such a great note has disappointed loyal DID fans like us in a huge amount ! Meethu - who had been the weakest participants out of top 10 is crowned a winner ?? did she really have sucha huge fan base that she left behind 4 fab dancers like Phulwa-cecille-shraddha and zoya ? the one who dint even deserve to be in top 5 when some really classy dancers like Radhika and shivangi had been eliminated , has been crowened winner?? sucha   mockery of the pias art of dancing 😡 I have lost most of my faith in DID now and would surely hesitate before i start following the next season 😕
Wat the hell.. Mithu won.. Thats too pathetic.. Phulwa or Zoya should have won. Zee Tv is getting mad... seriously... 
Bottom line is she won folks. No matter how much we bitch ain't gonna chsnge anything
This is worst of
Did season n bakwas winner n disgusting ridiculous season