Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Why Meetu won ? Bcz she is from Bengal like Mithun ?

Bcz of this lady so many talented dancers eliminated like divya shivangi radhika saaswathi Manju also she didn't get a chance to show her talent

Phulwa last rank is dis DID only ?
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was really unbelievable!! I really felt that Phulwa or Cecille would place first but not Mithu😲😲😲
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I so wanted phulwa to win this . . . The rest look like kids in front of her but with mithu winning i am like 🀬 🀣 this is absolutely nonsense. . Am not watching the next season after this Edited by -Eris- - 10 years ago
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mithun is responsible for this. he is so baised towards her
babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am originally from Bengal and I am very angry on this. Don't blame Mithun for this though...I think the channel wants to encourage fat people...REALLY!!! why else this would happen? How old is Mithu BTW? She looks she is in 50's...she looks like a joker...her expressions are like joker...

Also, I think they are encouraging non dancers...same like sushant singh Rajput lost to Chang?????Joke of the century!!!! Sushant along with Hrithik are the 2 best dancers in India and he lost to Chang????????
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sree32

Hai friends.may be " Mithu chakravarthy "is relative of "Midhun chakravarthy"😑...I am totally πŸ˜­

might be ... this so called grand master would never even stop doing mumtaza even over her worst below average performances!!!!
🀒
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: dongji

But  I think Phulwa who is a professional choreographer for marathi movies really should not compete with amateur moms .May be cecile or shraddha should have won because mithu really can't dance.

agree ... phulwa was definitely best of the lot. and more closer was cecile.
something was definitely wrong this season, they eliminated shivangi at such a early stage of competition and saved this mithu by kicking out deserving ones !!!!
m glad i stopped watching the show long back.
πŸ˜†
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjalireddyy84

Why Meetu won ? Bcz she is from Bengal like Mithun ?

Bcz of this lady so many talented dancers eliminated like divya shivangi radhika saaswathi Manju also she didn't get a chance to show her talent

Phulwa last rank is dis DID only ?

she never ever deserved to be in top 16 and she had been a winner !!!! they must be drunk before writing results !!!!
and this had made me so angry that deserving ones were getting eliminated and not her and i finally stopped watching shivangi's elimination !!!

Edited by Queen22 - 10 years ago
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: jay5

don't worry guyz this is the condition of India bt didn't expected it frm DID bt i know phulwa made her opportunities piled up fr her what if she didn't won the trophy all  judges nd ppl know that she is the best nd she will make it big πŸ˜ƒ

yes, definitely phulwa was best of the lot and she will make it big, a true winner who has been winning since her teen age in boogie wooggie !!!!
and best wishes to all the other moms as well who were much better then the winner but  were not judged fairly !!!!

😊
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritu_MusicTanHa

This is pure shit! She can hardly dance! When I saw that Cecil & Mithu were the ones left, I wanted Cecil to win, not because she is better than the other moms but atleast better than that Mithu! 😑

IKR ... even though phulwa was best but i was Al right with them choosing any other deserving candidate despite them kicking out many better ones before but most undeserving non talented candidate winning is just not tolerable to any sensible viewer !!!!
😑