Users

Frequent Posters

_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Alinaa-

Mithu is the winner??????🤢
I am feeling pukish.
Come on, this is a dance show, n she was a horrible dancer to be in a national level dance competition.

Bye Bye to DID 4.

exactly, ... after all this definitely bye bye DID4, we will not miss you. 
🤢
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: with_an_idea

I agree with all those that are saying that so far good contestants have won. Sure Dharmesh or Raghav could've won in the previous seasons coz they were extremely popular and  they knew how to dance their style to perfection.

However Salman, Shakti, or even quiet Rajhasmita were deserving and I didn't have an issue bcz they were genuine dancers. In Lil Masters Jeetumounni and Faisal were the combination of popular plus versatile.

But this time it's just popularity though I fail to understand what is so likable about her. At first I thought they'd make Zoya win coz too much patronising was going on during the show.

I was supporting Radhika. Generally I have to like the personality and the dancer herself. After she left (I was mega gutted 😲) I was supporting Cecille. These two are not attention seekers unlike quuite a few others.

It wouldn't have bothered me if Phulwa or Shradda had won, coz I'm still happy for Cecille to be the runner-up. But Mithu just beats me 😡

Ok I'm outta here, had to rant lol.

we are all here using this place for ranting after this flop season 😆
every season of DID had a deserving winner,  in every season there had been some contestants who were equally deserving to win but still none of us can ever call any of those winners as undeserving!!! infact mostly all contestants in grand finale use to be equally deserving. now just compare those winners to this horrible mithu !!!! 😡
what were they thinking???

_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommiestommies

DID Super Moms has been a huge disappointment since 2nd/3rd episode. So result wasn't very surprising...had stopped watching it long back...hopefully they don't ever repeat this mistake again...

same here... even i stopped watching long back and i am glad i took that decision !!!
but at least i expected them to choose the right winner, or may be that expectation was too much for this season !!!!
🤔
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Selcouth

I really think they should count both judges decision and audience votes... Marzi and Farah are good judges and would probably only judge based on dance, ignoring sad story, popularity, or whatever. 

Mithu was not versatile at all - she was only good at her comedy style of dance - and she should have been eliminated right after Manjula! But I guess she was funny so the audience liked her. This is a dance show, though, I would rather have good dancers in the finale than people who are there because they're funny or cute or have a sad story,

i never enjoyed any performance of this mithu!!!! she never deserved to be top16 in first place and was purposely saved as she was never even asked to perform in trial zone as well !!! she should have been 1st one to be out from top16. and even them saying every week that she is first looked like a made up fact!!!

_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari2386

one unique feature of DID ever since it started in 2009 had been that , every season had got  deserving winner unlike most of reality shows on TV. yes , in every season thr had been some or other participants who were equally deserving as winners but still none of us can ever  say that either of salman-shakti-rajsmita ; amit-falon or jeetumoni-faisal had been Non- deserving  winners .however this season which had started on such a great note has disappointed loyal DID fans like us in a huge amount ! Meethu - who had been the weakest participants out of top 10 is crowned a winner ?? did she really have sucha huge fan base that she left behind 4 fab dancers like Phulwa-cecille-shraddha and zoya ? the one who dint even deserve to be in top 5 when some really classy dancers like Radhika and shivangi had been eliminated , has been crowened winner?? sucha   mockery of the pias art of dancing 😡 I have lost most of my faith in DID now and would surely hesitate before i start following the next season 😕

very well said.
salman, shakti, rajsmita, amit/falon, jeetumoni, faisal and this non deserving mithu !!! only zee tv knows how  their mithu is fitting in this list??? and in future when they will call back old contestants to perform, i guess they will never call back this one. so, why did you chose her despite having having deserving ones on show who can easily match up to old winners??? what an insult of talent??? 🤬

_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaga64

Bottom line is she won folks. No matter how much we bitch ain't gonna chsnge anything

we are not bitching dear. we are only expressing our disappointment as we had expected better.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ridiculous and laughable result.

I personally was okay with anyone winning EXCEPT Mithu. The rest of the supermoms were great in their own way. Cecille and Phulwa are surely the most talented, Shraddha was good as well and ofcourse Zoya showed tremendous growth.

But Mithu? Its surely a fixed result...also the fact that Mithu and Mithun share the same last name kind of seems odd to me. I know there are lots of Chakraboty's but...in this situation it seems to be more than a coincidence to me.
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Queen22

many of us have same believe in DID that despite doing so much favoritism this season, eliminating better dancers, showing sad stories but they would some how choose right winner !!!! sadly they proved us all wrong !!!! 😲

show was DID first and being mom was just a eligibility criteria for participating this season. if they think that they had to choose this mithu as she looks like most of moms, then i can only feel pity on their thinking. 🤢 no matter how a mom looks like, every mom is a super mom for their kids, but this was dance competition of moms not anything else !!!

_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Ridiculous and laughable result.

I personally was okay with anyone winning EXCEPT Mithu. The rest of the supermoms were great in their own way. Cecille and Phulwa are surely the most talented, Shraddha was good as well and ofcourse Zoya showed tremendous growth.

But Mithu? Its surely a fixed result...also the fact that Mithu and Mithun share the same last name kind of seems odd to me. I know there are lots of Chakraboty's but...in this situation it seems to be more than a coincidence to me.

i was thinking the same ... and i guess we are right !!!
see here ...
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16652-mithu-chakraborty-wins-did-super-moms.htm
"Main Mithun da ka shukriya ada karna chahti hun jo mujhe yahan le kar aaye aur mujhe yahaan perform karne ka mauka diya (I want to thank Mithun-da for bringing me on this stage and giving me a chance to perform)," Mithu said after being adjudged the winner of the show. .

now why this woman had to thank this mithun only especially??? why so much of gratefulness towards one specific judge??? 😲
platform was provided by DID producers and zee tv for all contestants through out country not by her mithun da!!!
so from her own statement we can deduce that others were there on the show because of their talent and this lady was here all because of her mithun da !!!!

but if this is true, look at mithun da !!! first of all why this grand master has so much of say on results of the show??? and after serving as grand master for so many seasons, it's not like he wasn't aware of DID standards and still he made a most non deserving one as winner !!!! shame on him ...😡
even after all this if DID ever wants to save future seasons they should kick out this mithun from the show !!! but i am out ...

Edited by Queen22 - 10 years ago
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Queen22

i was thinking the same ... and i guess we are right !!!
see here ...
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16652-mithu-chakraborty-wins-did-super-moms.htm
"Main Mithun da ka shukriya ada karna chahti hun jo mujhe yahan le kar aaye aur mujhe yahaan perform karne ka mauka diya (I want to thank Mithun-da for bringing me on this stage and giving me a chance to perform)," Mithu said after being adjudged the winner of the show. .

now why this woman had to thank this mithun only especially??? why so much of gratefulness towards one specific judge??? 😲
platform was provided by DID producers and zee tv for all contestants through out country not by her mithun da!!!
so from her own statement we can deduce that others were there on the show because of their talent and this lady was here all because of her mithun da !!!!

but if this is true, look at mithun da !!! first of all why this grand master has so much of say on results of the show??? and after serving as grand master for so many seasons, it's not like he wasn't aware of DID standards and still he made a most non deserving one as winner !!!! shame on him ...😡
even after all this DID ever wants to save future seasons they should kick out this mithun from the show !!!!

U know what. when I opened the article, I read "MithuN Chakraborty wins ..." and I was like what???