Mithu crowned DID winner!!!.... is this a joke or insult of DID??? - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Selcouth

I agree, this is really ridiculous. When I heard that Phulawa got 5th, I knew the rankings were going to be all messed up.
In my opinion, they got the rankings backwards... if it had been Phulawa, Zoya, Shraddha, Cecile, Mithu, that would have been perfectly sensible. But Mithu 1st? They're clearly rigging, but not even trying to be subtle about it anymore. There is no way that many people voted for her.

Agree. The host misunderstood the ranking while announcing. They wrote Phulwa at the top, n the host thought she is the first one to be announced.😉😛
Originally posted by Queen22

i was thinking the same ... and i guess we are right !!!
see here ...
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16652-mithu-chakraborty-wins-did-super-moms.htm
"Main Mithun da ka shukriya ada karna chahti hun jo mujhe yahan le kar aaye aur mujhe yahaan perform karne ka mauka diya (I want to thank Mithun-da for bringing me on this stage and giving me a chance to perform)," Mithu said after being adjudged the winner of the show. .

now why this woman had to thank this mithun only especially??? why so much of gratefulness towards one specific judge??? 😲
platform was provided by DID producers and zee tv for all contestants through out country not by her mithun da!!!
so from her own statement we can deduce that others were there on the show because of their talent and this lady was here all because of her mithun da !!!!

but if this is true, look at mithun da !!! first of all why this grand master has so much of say on results of the show??? and after serving as grand master for so many seasons, it's not like he wasn't aware of DID standards and still he made a most non deserving one as winner !!!! shame on him ...😡
even after all this if DID ever wants to save future seasons they should kick out this mithun from the show !!! but i am out ...

Oh wow, I didn't read that, yeah that does seem to be very very odd. And the standard of DID has surely dropped significantly. Mithun needs to be thrown out, we need a more younger and unbiased judge.

I would love to see Govinda or even Karishma Kapoor. I mean they are not working and are known for their great dance skills. Mithun needs to be thrown out.

Also the fact that Farah missed the finale and Terence walked out of the show half-way...Everything just points to the fact that this result is surely pre-planned.
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Oh wow, I didn't read that, yeah that does seem to be very very odd. And the standard of DID has surely dropped significantly. Mithun needs to be thrown out, we need a more younger and unbiased judge.

I would love to see Govinda or even Karishma Kapoor. I mean they are not working and are known for their great dance skills. Mithun needs to be thrown out.

Also the fact that Farah missed the finale and Terence walked out of the show half-way...Everything just points to the fact that this result is surely pre-planned.

I don't know about that statement, it could be that she thanked everyone and just that statement was taken for the article. So I don't want to jump to conclusions from that fairly vague statement.

But as to Terence, it seems pretty suspicious that he just walked out halfway. He isn't judging any other show, and he's not sick or injured, so he must have chosen to walk out. And what could make him do that? Maybe he found out they were going to keep Mithu in, and he's a pretty honest guy, so maybe he left because of that instead of making a scene about it.

And for Phulawa, does anyone remember in the episode before the finale Farah clearly told her "YOU ARE THE BEST DANCER ON THIS SHOW." Maybe she was trying to hint to the voters what was going on, i.e. "Mithu will win, but Phulawa is still the best dancer."
Totally totally pathetic and disgusting. 😡😲😲

I agree. She should not have one..

It is Mithu Choudhury not Mithu Chakraborty.. I wonder where did the newspapers or sites got this Chakraborty surname with her.. She is definitely not Chakraborty sure. Most Newsmakers don't even know what are they writing or printing on sites and papers. May be both Mithun and Mithu names close to similar so they added this Chakraborty to her Surname. ðŸ˜†

Anyway, I stopped watching the season after audition round. But saw some clippings of the show in the mean times. Definitely This Mithu Chowdhury is not a winning candidate. But the Channel head just made her so common people can relate with the show. Mithun Chakraborty had nothing to do with it. If it was rigged then he had to do what he was asked to by Channel. 

Even MIthun Chakraborty won't chose her as winner, that is sure. 
was very very upset with DID supermoms results . actually the results should have benn announced in reverse order..