Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

~*|| Dancer Of The Week #2 ||*~

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

H i !

Salaam Namaste Fellow D3ians! ðŸ¤—

And we are back again with Member of the Week with a new name: 

D a n c e r   o f    t h e   w e e k   !

For those who don't know what Member of the Week is, its basically a thread that is created where a member from the forum is chosen to take the hotseat as a token of appreciation and for a whole week they answer any and every question that the members pose to them, as long as under I-F COC.

So now the question arises who is the Dancer on the hot seat. Welll... here are some clues!

So the person the hotseat this week is someone: 

1.) A huge SwaRon Fan

2.) IF-Sizzler

3.) His topics are one worth reading: to die for!

4.) One of the few limited guy-member we have on the forum 😃

Any guesses?

This week's 

Is none other then 
marauder aka Shishir

Congratulations Shishir! 

Here is something for you to use and flaunt off in your signature whilst on the hot seat!

(Made by: 18shabbo)

So let the grilling BEGIN!!!

Some questions to start you off: 

Name:

Birthday:

Profession:

Hobbies:

How you got started with I-F:

Your favorite section on I-F:

Why you visit the D3 forum:

How you landed on the D3 forum:

Why do you like D3:

Daily Soaps or Movies:

Best Friend(s) on I-F:

How does it feel to be Dancer of the Week:

Favorite Actor:

Favorite Actress:

Pick only One Favorite Character from D3 and give reasons why :

Favorite Shows:

Ideas for the Development Team to improve on the forum:

One thing each about Khushi and Juleka that you like :

One thing you like about D3 Forum?

One thing you dislike about D3 Forum?

[Questions Credit: Visha_Dhami)

-Khushi.
-On Behalf of D3 Development Team.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Born2Dance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg !
Congratulations !
You surely deserved it !
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shishir bhai...

congrats ðŸ˜ƒ

tu toh gaya ab ðŸ˜‰
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aaha  Shishir on limelight..
Congrats  bro!!

Question shall turn up soon...

Others Let the grilling begin!!

_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats marauder aka Shishir Kumar you truly deserved it
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats Shishir! ðŸ˜›
Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congo shishir ðŸ¥³
u desrve it 
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is gonna be interesting. Any way thanks everyone.  
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Name: Shishir

Birthday: 31st october

Profession: College Student

Hobbies: I love to read. (off course not course books) But give me any thing like a novel, comics etc. Although if you would have asked me this 10 years back I would have said Patangbaji 😆

How you got started with I-F: Well I joined IF way back to read Harry Potter fanfictions.

Your favorite section on I-F: Well obviously D3 forum.

Why you visit the D3 forum:  Well isn't it obvious - of course SwaRon. Its always awesome to interact with other fans and get there views regarding a scene or track. I always find it exciting.

How you landed on the D3 forum: Well as I said I joined IF way back to read Potter fan fics but I never visited any forum back then. Infact it was due to fan pages on FB that I got hold of some link of some topics on SwaRon that I landed on the forum

Why do you like D3: Initially I started to view D3 for dance and that too in 2011 in October. SwaRon intrigued me but still it was Dance which attracted me. But when I viewed all the previous episodes from beginning I had became a SwaRon fan for life. And from then on its always SwaRon for me the most important reason to like D3.

Daily Soaps or Movies: Among Indian shows and movies - I would say neither. But yeah still ask to make choice - i will go with movies. And among non desi shows and movies - seriously can't pick

Best Friend(s) on I-F: Now this is the toughest question. 😆 . Because I seriously can't pick one or even few.

How does it feel to be Dancer of the Week: Well to be honest I feel the same. I guess it will change after the grilling. But still thanks :)

Favorite Actor: Leonardo dicaprio

Favorite Actress: Angelina Jolie

Pick only One Favorite Character from D3 and give reasons why : Well its definitely Sharon. Because she is just the most intriguing character of the show. And enigma. She is among few of the character who genuinely surprises me.

Favorite Shows: Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Prison Break, Seinfeld, Sherlock, Battle Star Galactica, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai and Remix

Ideas for the Development Team to improve on the forum:Nothing in particular is coming in my mind right now. Baad mein kabhi aaya to I will definitely share. For now all mods are doing really fine job.

One thing each about Khushi and Juleka that you like : Both always replies to any queries regarding D3 forum or in general about IF asap. I could always approach them without having second thought.

One thing you like about D3 Forum? Obviously its members. I hardly visit any other forum so I can't tell but I know D3 forum would be definitely one with the most colorful and craziest members.

One thing you dislike about D3 Forum? Ermm even though i get the thought behind it and it kind of became necessary later on but I never liked the rule of members being kept to the post of their favorites.
Edited by marauder - 10 years ago
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shishir bhai a question from me...

Is it true that you are having short term memory loss and you forget the promises soon ðŸ˜¡