KISHA OS " Dil ka alam mein kya btayun tujhe"

Posted: 10 years ago

Hello everyone πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I am really fond of this song dil ka alam mein kya btayun tujhe <3 

and then ma crazy mind got a crazy idea about KIsha so i am writing this over here

i know i am not really gud at writing stuff but still i thought to pen it down. 

SO m ready for all types of comments chappals, etc πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This is going to be 2 parts only.

i am posting part 1 if you like it plz comment and if not then also plz cmmnt πŸ˜›

It was 9am, all servants in kitchen were running as they were getting late to set breakfast on the table today. A lady in her late 40's came to kitchen dressed in an elegant saree, Ram g aapne saab ka khana nae lagya abhi tak aap ko pta hai na agar KD ko time pe khana na mile to aap k khair nahi.

Ram g, "mam lekin aaj to sahib chale gaye woh v bina breakfast kiye aur smile v kr rahe thy"

Mrs. Desai, "Kesav chala gya office lekin aaj to koi jaldi meeting v nahi thi phir itna jaldi kyu??" she wondered. and right then someone hugged her from back , "mom aaj kal to bhai khoye khoye rehte hai aur smile v krte hai apka beta to gaya aap mano ya na mano koi ladki hai pakka man lo meri baat warna jab bhai bhabahi ko ghar le k ayenge tabhi pta chalega"

Mrs.Desai, " Panchi uth gaye beta tum ...dekho Kesav ne tumhe bht bigad rakha hai tabhi to itna bol rahi hai " Mera beta aisa nahi hai aur jab v koi ladki hogi woh btadega apni mom ko" nd han mene uski liye ladki dekhi hai"

Panchi, "mom man jayo pakka bhai ka koi to chakr hai aaj kal vadal badle phirte hai"

Mrs.Desai, "tu chup kr and ready hoja Ranveer aata hoga tujhe lene k liye"

Panchi, " Theek hai mat mano mein v Piddi se bulwa k rahungi usko pakka pta hoga bhai ke chnged beahviour ka reason" and then she hugged her mom and left.

Background of story: Kesav desai (KD) is eldest son of mr.and mrs.desai one of the bussiness man of mumbai, must say eligible bachelor never had any relationship rumour till date. He got into bussiness after finshing college and its been a year he joined his dad's bussiness and achieved huge success in a mere year.

Panchi Desai, "the desai's princess and KD's life his younger sister is in relationship with Kd's friend Ranveer shergill first KD has issues with Ranveer but she made him settle afterall she is Kd's darling sis.

Piddi KD's best friend say only friend who knows everything about him. everysecret. He works along with him.

Today is Special day  for KD as got a new life this day he saw her.

He was Driving but was lost somewhere else...a sweet smile was constant on his mind while his eyes were fixed on the road.

Kya hai Kd bhai itna subha subha jagah diya woh v aaj ke din..aaj mene socha tha sara din sota rahunga aaj to offfice mein v koi kam nahi hai.., "piddi said rubbing his eyes in half sleep state. As KD almost picked him up from his bed.

But Kd was all lost and smiling

Kd bhaii kya hai yar has kyu rahe ho aaj itna aur han mein marna nahi chahta plz dhayan se gaddi chalyo.

KD,"looked towards him and , "aaj mein usse shaddi ki  baat krne wala hun"

Piddi spelled coffee he was sipping on him as Kd said. and looked at him with a big Question mark on his face.

KD repeated himself, "han Piddi aaj mein usse shaadi  baat krne wala hun" tumne sahi suna"

Piddi, " Bhai aaaj aap pakka theek nahi ho pehle subha jaga diya aur abb???"

Kd smiled and said nothing

Piddi, "vaise bhai Yeh baat aaj kaise aapke imag mein aagayi mujhe to laga tha puri life ap bas us ladki ko door se dekhte h rahoge name tak to puchne k kabhi himmat nahi ki aapne ar aaj usko shaddi ki liye bologe" he said wih his trademark grin on his face.

KD, " Piddi janta hun lekin aaj bas final hai he said determined."

tum jante ho aaj se ek saal pehle mene use pehli var dekha tha "

Piddi, "han bhai janta hun aur tab se le k aaj tak bas dekh k rahe ho woh v din mein do ghante ek wahan academy mein aur ek us park mein woh v itna door se aaj tak name tak nahi pucha aap ne"

FLASHBACK : A YEAR AGO

KD joined his Dad's business almost a month ago. He no doubt was a brilliant and was working hard. But at some point his luck was not with him. He was stuck in a project and he was missing something.

That Day he was driving back home then suddenly his car broke off near a park and he went to park while waiting for his driver to fix Car. HE saw a group of kids playing at the other corner of park. They were shouting comon di comon di...and he was about to move and he saw the most beautiful sight infront of his eyes. Agirl running around these kids with her eyes covering, One of kid took her duppata in his hands and starts running around him and she caught him and then hugged him, removed her black cloth from eyes and turned her face...Kd was dumbstruck looking at angelic beauty infront of her. Her Deep brown eyes shining with glitter may be bcz she was happy playing with those kids. He looked at her Her open hairs till her shoulder were running as she was moving and hugging those kids who were equally enjoying with her. He never gave a second look to any girl in his lfe till now but this girl in her light blue chooridar suit wearing duppata around her neck with no make up on her face made him stare at her. He was in Dreamy state

Ek Ladki Ko Dekha To Aisa Laga

Jaise Khilta Gulab

Jaise Shayar Ka Khwab

Jaise Ujali Kiran

Jaise Bun Mein Hiran

Jaise Chandani Raat

Jaise Narmi Ki Baat

Jaise Mandir Mein Ho

Ek Jalta Diya...

Ek Ladki Ko Dekha To Aisa Laga

He was Enjoying the most beautiful scene infront of his eyes, He was not able to hear anything as he was standing far but some inbtwn voices of some kids. After this day KD used to come everyday and watch her playing with kids from far distance its been a week like this and today was none different he came there. But today while she was playing with kids they lost their ball and bal came to KD's side. She took the charge to take ball from this side of park as this side was near road she didn't want to take a chance with kids life. He saw her coming towars him, He has to accept she was an angel in her white suit. Kd was drooling over her when he saw her coming towards her and she just passes him and took her ball from there she left without saying anything. Kd was worried now what if she is aware of thing that he comes here evrydday and is mad at him but to his relief she looked back at him with an adorable smile that filled his life with happiness. she smiled to him he couldn't ask anything more and then when she left from park he saw a paper there, he took it it was a Dance academey admission form may be she dropped in hurry. He noticed the form form was half filled but name column was not filled yet. He saw a cute girl coming to him and standing infront of him bhaiya yeh didi ka rah gaya woh dhund rahi hai aap mujhe dedo woh bht pareshan hai and he handed the form to that cute girl and kissed her cheeks and she kised back KD and left. KD noticed the name of academy. In between KD got that project which he was not getting since last month and this girl was indded lucky for him. He call her his Angel.

dil ka aalam main kya bataaun tujhe - 2

ek chehre ne bahut - 2 pyar se dekha mujhe

Han Kd bhai yaad hai aur phir aap ne us project ke vad woh academy buy krli aur sab aldkiyaon ko free training kr di unsab ko jin logon ne tab form bhare thy so that use yeh na lage k aap ne yeh kiya hai aur aap ne aaj tak name tak nahi dekha uska.

KD, " han piddi bas usse bulane ki himmat h nahi padi kabhi aur name to mein apni angel se puchunga uska woh khud btayegi ya bhagwan btayenge aur mera khuda v wohi hai"

aur aaj jab mujhe best new commer bussiness men of the year award mila hai to me usse shaddi ki liye puch sakta hun aur yeh sab usi ki liye to achieve kiya hai tan ke uske kabil ban saku"

Piddi, " KD bhai aap ko banane k jarurat nahi thi aap to pehle se h bane thy agar ap tab v puche to koi mna nahi kr sakta mere KD bhai ko" Is aher k ladkiyan aap pe marti hai hot se hot "

KD, "han lekin meri angel jaisa koi nahi "

Piddi, "lekin bhai aapne ghar pe baat nahi ki"

KD, " pidi agar maa ko btayunga to woh kahengi unhe usse aaj h milna hai aur aab tak kaise rokta bas isliye "

Aaj angel ko sab se milwadunga jaise h woh han karegi.

Piddi, "han KD bhai aisa h hoga"

Piddi's PV : Hey Bhagwan KD bhai ki life mein koi probllem mat krna please woh us ladki se bht pyar krte hai woh v sache wala true Ishq wala love plz hep kr dena"

And they reached the Royal Dance Academy :

In Dressing room

All girls were getting ready for their performance for charity. And she was sitting at a side she got ready and she was praying infront of Ganesh ji. se silently prayed, "Hey Bapa aaj unko bhej dena mein janti hoon aaj v woh jarur ayega.she had confidence for him. Bappa mein aap se kabhi kuch nahi manga aaj se almost ek saal pehle woh ladka wahan park mein aya tha aur phir is academy mein aata hai roz mein rehrasal k timing pe. Mein janti hun hun woh wahan door se chup ke dekhta rehta hai may be he likes me u know bappa mein v use...and she smiled shyly aap to sab jante hai bapaa aap se kya bolna lekin bappa aaj ke dance bht important hai plz aaj woh aa jaye tan k mein ache se perform kar payu itni himmat dena Bappa aapka lakh lakh thanku mujhe sab kuch dene k liye "  

All girls shouting he is there mr. Kesav desai is here for our show. and she smiled. and left from there to get a glimpse of him before leaving to stage.

Before he could enter the Academy media got him at the front door and this news spread but KD never liked all this attention. He was here just to see her angel and that all but now he got stuck. And as he was trying to escape from the crowd he saw those eyes trying their best to see him from crowd. His heart missed a beat to see trying her to look at him. He was more than happy to know that she was waiting for him. Now he was confident for his proposal.

woh mere saamne baithi hai magar

usse kuchh baat na ho paayi hai

main ishaara bhi agar karta huun

ismein hum donon ki ruswaai hai - 2

He smiled at her as he caught her in between crowd looking at her with eyes may be this was their second eye to eye contact in this year from that day in park. In between they used to catch glimpse of each other but never let each other got caught.

She ran back to her dressing room smiling and blushing. HEr heart was beating at its fastest speed. She folded her hand closing her eyes in front of her bapa again. And then announcement was made for theri performance.

In the hall KD came and got seat at the front as now he was one of chief guests as media caught him. and He was going to watch her dancing at stage from closest possible.

All girls came to stage in Indian classical attire.

Piddi, " Dekho KD bhai aagye Bahbhi g aaj to kamal lag rahi hain"

Kd Looked in her direction in classical attire she was looking mesmiring. Stunnign would be an understatement for her looks. She looked like some angel from heaven dancing in that attire as they started dancing KD eyes were fixed at her. She was indeed the best dancer and was lead of group. She danced to the tune and in between looked at him and noticed he was staring at her publicly without a blink.

woh toh hothon se kuchh bhi kehti nahi

uske aankhon mein ek kahani hai

uss kahani mein naam hai mera

mujh pe kudrat ki meharbaani hai - 2

dil ka aalam main kya bataaun tujhe

As the dance finshed everyone clapped once more once more. and this was a show organised for chairty and some people from dance industry were also there to select one best dancer.

After the show KD was looking for her he looked around the dressing room but she was no where seen. he thought she might be changing. so he decided to wait in the corridor. and then he saw her coming in Black suit with red dupatta with those little earrings as usual she was looking like an angel. KD was getting nervous as she came near him then he mentally told him its now or never and when she came near her he hold her hand and took her to side to make sure no one could watch them. She was surprised at his sudden gesture. She looked at him with lots of queston in her mind and he smiled, then took a ring from his pocket and kneeled down on his knees and hold her hand said, "Will you mary me my Angel"

She was shocked surprised no these words were less, she was numb. She couldn't figure out anything.

Hero ko heroine se pyar hai heroine hero ko dil h dil mein manti hai but kya life sach mein itni perfect hoti hai ?????////
kehte hai sab ko sab nahi milta
magar har kisi ko kuch na kuch jarur milta hai
KD ko sab mila aaj tak kya uska yahan mukamil ho jayega ????
Janaene k liye wait for nxt partπŸ˜‰

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3720699 my another Ranveer panchi and kisha FF 
Edited by snehalovegurti - 10 years ago
this is superb os dear
just loved ittπŸ‘πŸ‘
my cute KiSha😳😳
amazing ...update next part soon dear
Nice shot. . 😊
lovd it. . .
Love to read nxt part. .
Kitna dhoonda!! Ab jaa ke ye OS mila!!! 
Hello I'm Shivani! I love your OS alot ⭐️⭐️!! It's really wonderful πŸ‘  
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please πŸ˜†πŸ˜†UPDATE!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—
I guess only the last part is left... I'm waiting for the update!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ShivaniSays

<font color="#0000ff" size="4">Kitna dhoonda!! Ab jaa ke ye OS mila!!!</font>
<font color="#990033" size="4">Hello I'm Shivani! I love your OS alot ⭐️⭐️!! It's really wonderful πŸ‘</font>
<font color="#0000ff"><font size="6">Please please please please</font> <font size="5">please please please please please </font><font size="4">please please please please please</font> <font size="3">please please please please please</font> <font size="2">please pleaseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font></font><font size="7" color="#ff0000">UPDATE!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—</font>
<font size="4">I guess only the last part is left... I'm waiting for the update!!!πŸ˜ƒ</font>

omg I can't believe u found this I mean u really rembered it I wrote this a ling ago
but Ipromise will finish this up this weekend actually I am sick so not able to think but will do it fr you.
thnkz a ton fr this
when I wrote this I really loved it

Gr8 job πŸ‘

T OS is really gud...πŸ˜› Plzzz Plzzz Plzzz Update soon πŸ˜ƒ
Dying t knw Kiya's response...😳
PM me whenever u update...
Originally posted by snehalovegurti

omg I can't believe u found this I mean u really rembered it I wrote this a ling ago
but Ipromise will finish this up this weekend actually I am sick so not able to think but will do it fr you.
thnkz a ton fr this
when I wrote this I really loved it

Though I've joined just 2 months back, I've been stalking the forum since 1 n a half year πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I remember all the Kisha OS/FFs well... Most of them have been dropped towards the end πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I'm finding most of them and requesting for an update!!😳
And this one is one of my favs πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Now that you are gonna update soon πŸ€—
Get well soon!!
Hi! sneha😊 even i join forum few months ago only,but i like it dear please please please dear update 2 part i am eagerly waiting for it😳. 
Hey I hope you're fine!! 
We are waiting for you're update😳. ... I wish pehele jaise bahaut log hote😭😭🀒!! All of us would ask... but now😭😭πŸ₯Ί