•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys.

I am writing this post just for the fun of writing.

I like ratings and competition. As a student I was a fighter not just want to be the first in my classroom but in the highschool. So it is in my blood that I find competition intresting. 😃

Coming to this supject. Junoon cm ranking is 41 this week. You know why. But I find this very good. Coz many shows come after us. Also we are just one psition after Tarak Meeta . You know what Tarak Meeta? It is one of the highest TRPs raters . In the first three positions. So having Junoon after it is a honor. 😃

If you compare CM to TRPs ratings you will be surprised . Coz many of top Indian serials has bad CM ranking in IF. And viceverse. As example . Diya aur paatien is no. 1 in TRPs . But it is not from the top 10 in IF CM rankings. Also Tarak Meeta. On the other hand Chanchan which is going off air soon because of it's bad TRPs . Is one of the top serials in IF rankings.

That day Anu (Prem deewani) wrote about that serial which took our time slot being in 57 position in CM ranking . I am not surprised although it has good TRPs . Which I am sure is going to change after changing it's timeslot.

So what does all this means?

I see IF like Urban centers. IF membrs are those who have good education so they like some kinds of stories and actors. Unlike the masses or the house wives who like Saas bahu's stories. So ppl who deside what to watch in India have the first word in TRPs . They are the only ones to make a serial successful. Unlike us IF members who are fighting a looser battles. 😭
I agree wit u adila cause I always do doubt the trp ratings how true it can be - how error free they can capture data?? they cld easily compromise the actual data - so it's not always true. But having said it.. those cvs handled junoon very badly...if they had put in teeny weeny bit heart & soul in the project it wld not hv ended the way it did.. Anyway now I only wish is ADNI gets a bigger better & awesome project to work in which will run for years and years!!!!
Edited by crazy-nut - 10 years ago
Agree wid u guys.though i dont understand how this cm ranks works.but i know the serials which are high cm ranks have large online viewership and large overseas audience. i agree wid crazy-nut how error free this trp ratings thats why some channels had problems wid the organization( watever it called which counts trp).btw the week before last week trp of savitri was lower than junoon i think. If only  makers of thsi show have paid litile more attantion junoon fate would have different now. 
Originally posted by crazy-nut

</div>
<div><font color="#0000ff">I agree wit u adila cause I alwaysdo doubt the trp ratings how true it can be - how error free they can capture data?? they cld easilycompromise the actual data- so it's not always true. But having said it.. those cvs handled junoon very badly...if they had put in teeny weeny bit heart & soul in the project it wld not hv ended the way it did.. Anyway now I only wish is ADNI gets a bigger better & awesome project to work in which will run for years and years!!!!</font>

Agree with you Shanti errors happen. But in Junoon's case it is shown clear that they intended to make trps bad by not promoting it. And by bad cvs writings and bad producing qualities.
Also I wish Adni come back togather in other show. 😃
Originally posted by muniatunia

Agree wid u guys.though i dont understand how this cm ranks works.but i know the serials which are high cm ranks have large online viewership and large overseas audience. i agree wid crazy-nut how error free this trp ratings thats why some channels had problems wid the organization( watever it called which counts trp).btw the week before last week trp of savitri was lower than junoon i think.If only makers of thsi showhave paid litilemore attantionjunoon fate would have different now.

I am also wondering about TRPs how real they are ? And how do the count numpers. In IF the CM ranking debends on hitting the stars in CM above the page of the forum, commenting on TB articles which tags your show (if there are articles coz it debends on IF itself) . The numbers of active members in the forums. The times the articles in the forum views (pink articles are the best way to show how many times articles are viewed) commenting on your sjow's leads'profiles ang joining their fan clup. That what I know about CM ranking dear Munia. 😃

and Savitri's trp even at it's worst are better than Junoon caz Savitri has a better time slot soon after DKDM. This is going to change soon. 😆
Well I dnt lyk competing,nd really stand aside if any1 tries to cmpete wid me...😳Bt m ready to fight for Junoon anytym!!!It's good dt we all r still here ,though rattling lyk empty bottles..Bt still here...😃😆
nice post yaar and you know same goes with actor ranking

the people who are on top and weak acting wise they just have fan base and the real actors are always above 50
Well said Itidal! esp that bit about how the ones who come on IF want stories that are sensible :)
I hope Aditya and Mouni are able to wipe off the bad after taste and memories of the last few months of Junoon and completely rock in some other serial together or separately. They deserve better stuff.