Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suni1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
..BIRTHDAY WISHES..

Happy b'day rae...
May god bless u with all d happiness in d world...
Nd u live 100 yrs more...

-- Nikita Bhatia ( niki_taarey )

Dear Rae,

Wishing you a very happy birthday!!
May all your wishes come true and these memories cherished forever!!
Hope you get much deserved joy and success!! 
Hope this day is filled with pleasure, love, fun and jubilance!
Cheers..
Cake

Birthday Graphic #128
-- Rajeshwari ( raj_tanha_fan )

Rae! Many many happy returns of the day!! Hope you have an amazing day and tons of gifts and memories your way!

Love..
-- Khushi ( *khushii* )

hey raeπŸ€—

wish u many more happy returns of d dayπŸ₯³
may ur dreams cum trueee😊
and hope ya hav a blastπŸ€ͺ
wit lots of love
-- aishu😊 ( aishu3003 )
Edited by Suni1986 - 10 years ago
Suni1986 thumbnail
..BIRTHDAY WISHES..

Happy b'day Dazzler πŸ€—

You are an amazing friend to interact with ..missing our talks :(
Hope u achieve whatever you want and all ur dreams come true :D
-Palak πŸ˜Š ( swaron_pk )

happy birthday dear...
dnt knw u personally but had a small talk earlier...remember in tanha ATπŸ˜›
may u recieve all good things in ur life...😊
have blast...πŸ˜ƒ

-- Bhavika( vrushaan )

-- Divya ( sweetdivya )

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!! keep smiling and keep spreading happiness. may all your wishes get fulfilled. keep that 440 watt smile on your face.πŸ˜ƒ

-- ( deepkriti )
Suni1986 thumbnail

..BIRTHDAY WISHES..

Happy Birthday Rae
Many Many happy returns of the day
I wish that each and every day of your life turns out to be the best
May god give you everything you wish foe
I interacted a little with you on the TanHa AT once and you were one of the most warm and welcoming member there.Wish to talk to you some time soon till then enjoy and party like a rockstar
Keep Smiling always

-- Harshita ( cenation123 )

Happy Birthday RaeπŸ₯³

May all your wishes come trueπŸ€—
Love:
-- Vedika β€οΈ ( arjuhiswaron007 )

πŸ₯³Happy Birthday Rae 

May you live huzaar saal  more .. And may you meet your Vicky and neha soon .. πŸ˜³
Keep rocking.. 
Party Hard πŸ˜†

-- Arpita  ( .-Arpita-. )

Suni1986 thumbnail
..BIRTHDAY WISHES..

Hey Rae, My Cute Lil Sis πŸ˜Š
I Wish u A Very Very Happie B'day...
May God Bless u With All The Happiness In The World...
Party HardπŸ₯³
Keep Smiling πŸ˜Š and Spread Love β€οΈ

yummy yummy cake !!

ur fav couple on ur special day πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³
-- ( Princess_Devil )
iishaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
RES... πŸ˜³
Finally UNRES

Thanks so much to everyone who commented here... I know main bahut late hoon but ur wishes really do mean a lot to me... maine kabhi nahi socha ki mere bday ke liye itna kuch hoga... mere liye itne sare messages ayenge... but u guys have made this bday a truly special one...

I know I haven't interacted with many of u and I really hope we do in the future, but each message touched my heart... so thanks once again to all who commented, and thanks especially for all the viha and arlisha pics πŸ˜‰..

Now to thank two of the most important people in my life... meri sis Isha and Sunil Bhai...

Isha, no matter how many times I say this I will never get sick of telling you... I LOVE YOU (like a sister πŸ˜‰ )... u have been the best friend, sister and sometimes mother that I could have ever asked for πŸ˜† main bata bhi nahi sakti ki main kitni lucky hoon ki mujhe tere jaise dost mila... I loved ur poem so much and u know that I feel the same way about u... u have been my pillar for these past few months, u have always been there for me to share my problems with, to cheer me up, and to make me laugh... through the hardest times in my life it's been the conversations with you that have managed to keep me going... 

Thanks so much for all the good times u have given me sissy, and for all the sleepless nights too because our conversations were super llooonnnggg... I know ki aaj kal hum dono bahut busy rehte hai aur baat karne ke liye time nahi milta... I really miss all our long talks about absolute nonsense, and all the serious talks too... i miss all ur bakwas jokes and the spamming on my scrapbook (and now in pm's too πŸ˜‰)... but I know ki kuch bhi ho, we will always maintain this bond of friendship between us... 

I remember jab ayu aur rivz ne IF chod diya, tu aur main dono bahut upset the because they were the first friends that we both made on IF... at that time hum dono ne ek dosre se promise ki that we would never leave each other... main aaj bhi vo promise yaad karti hoon and today I'm going to promise u that no matter what happens I will never break that promise... I know some time back I came close to leaving IF, and I truly did stay only because of you and that promise... so thanks for everything Isha, I hope u know how special u are to me... love you so much sissy!!! ❀️

Bhai... ab unkhe bare main mein kya bolu?? If u have never met bhai then u are seriously missing out because he is the most humble, loving, funny and at times slightly annoying (especially with all the huh πŸ˜† ) person in the world... mujhe aaj bhi yaad hai ki jab main aur bhai pehle mile the I was toh really scared ki yeh koun hai?? Mujhse kyun baat kar raha hai? Par as main bhai se baat karne lagi, I go to know ki vo bahut sweet, caring aur amazing insaan hai... I'm so glad ki main aapse mili bhai because aapke bina main shayad aaj yahan nahi hoti... aap hamesha mujhe motivate karte ho, mujhe hasate ho, aur kabhi kabhi rulate ho bhi... 

but I would never wish for any other brother... aap duniya ke sab se acche aur pyaare bhai πŸ˜ƒ mujhe abhi bhi vo din yaad hai jab maine aapko bataya ki mujhe hamesha se ek bada bhai chahiye tha... us din se aap mere bhai bane, aur aap main vo sare qualities hai jo mujhe ek bhai main chahiye tha... thanks so much for the thread bhai, thanks for remembering my  birthday, thanks for all the wishes, thanks for helping me when I was at my lowest point, thanks for listening to my bakwas and for dealing with my annoying scraps and emails, thanks for being the best brother in the world!! 

Bhai main aapse bohut pyaar karti hoon, aur hamesha karungi... I'm sorry main aaj kal busy rehti hoon, but please aap mujhe kabhi bhulna mat okay... aapke bina meri life incomplete hogi... love u sooo much bhai and thanks for everything

- Rae

Edited by iishaa - 10 years ago
iishaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

This Thread Is Open Now..
You All Can Shower It With Your Wishes..

πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³.
Edited by iishaa - 10 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
happy birthday Rae ...may god bless u with all the happiness πŸ˜Š

beautiful thread guys
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthdag Rae! :)
May u be blessed wid love n luck always!!
Divya_D3_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Happy b'day Rae!!! May God shower you with his choicest blessings!! Keep smiling and have fun!!!😊😊

Lots of love and best wishes
Divya_D3_Taarey (Divya)😊
NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy bday dear <3

Nisha :-)