Rae's Birthday Bash !! - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
Sanjana u have been the best Viha buddy that i could have ever asked for... all our fangirl moments, all our long talks on viha and arlisha... all the times we have freaked out after seeing an IV with arlisha moments... they all mean so much to me! i cant ever thank you enough for all the support u showed me when alisha di left the show... i was so upset at the time but your constant positivity and encouragement helped me to get through that... love you lots ❤️
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by u-me-aur-D3

Sanjana u have been the best Viha buddy that i could have ever asked for... all our fangirl moments, all our long talks on viha and arlisha... all the times we have freaked out after seeing an IV with arlisha moments... they all mean so much to me! i cant ever thank you enough for all the support u showed me when alisha di left the show... i was so upset at the time but your constant positivity and encouragement helped me to get through that... love you lots ❤️

You have no idea how much this comment means to me

I am so glad that we still get to fangirl over the cutest offscreen couple ever😃

Those moments will always remain special to me
You dont need to thank me for all that , thats what friends are for 😊

Keep being the amazing  human-being and friend  that you are
Lol i never knew i was so positive and encouraging 😆 hahaha thanks for that 

You are the best viha buddy ever🤗
The only one who i can talk to viha about again and again and again😛

Love u 2  ❤️😊