Ek Boond Ishq -Help Desk- - Page 32

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by missfilmy

Can anyone tell me in short what happened in the story after EBI had a leap?

after the leap tara wake up from comma she was in comma for five years and mj lost his memory tara was kept dr omkar he said that she is his wife sia but tara denies it mj lives with kalavati who has changed his name as laado and give mj the name balli she told mj that she has brought him up and he believes then one day tara saw mj and after many epi she met mjj but he doesn't recognize her and then she plans to bring mj as her bodyguard and try to remember his past but all in vein then laado fits bomb in tara chunar and force her to marry omkar but at time mj save her but kala run away with pari and they both chase her and then after many drama mj beats kala and turn back but kala hit him and he got unconscious and police rush there and arrest kala and then mj was in critical state so om putforward his demand that she should become sia if she want to save mj so she agrees
I hope I have try my best to explain it 🥱 I hope you will get it
Hi, can anyone please what happened to Nandani? I stopped watching the show after the leap happened and I know she wasn shot down by Kala.
can anyone post the link to the ff/ os list thread...