Ek Boond Ishq -Help Desk- - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by PrincessN

<font color="#CC0000">
<font color="#000000">When a thread is opened, it'sblue. Such threads are known as normal topics.
A thread becomespink i.e. hot topic by either more than 25 comments or more than 250 views. This counts towards the 'activity' and 'views' section of CM rating.
</font></font>

thanx   ðŸ˜Š Edited by annyacool - 10 years ago
can anyone plz tell me who is responsible for changing the dp of viraf's IF profile? I don't like his current DP ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by ---ayesha---

can anyone plz tell me who is responsible for changing the dp of viraf's IF profile? I don't like his current DP ðŸ˜†

yea.. its somewhat wired... me too dont like that Pic... but donno how to change that...

I think ... that can be done by technical DT's...

Ritchelle.. can u help on this matter.????? .. 😳
^^Coincidentally, I just happened to see this 😆

So you guys can check celebrity fc profile picture change-Updated -30/7 for more information on the topic. If you guys are planning to work to change his profile pic, please keep me in the loop as I'll have to liase with the technical DT on the behalf of the forum :)
I really like MJ and taaras Jodi! Can some please summarize this show for me?? I don't get how she's married to him and in one scene tell him that she forgot to tell him that she's married and her husband is an animal :SSS
What's Mrityunjay and Tara's Jodi name? 
Tara aka Chhavi ka AT start kare plz...
Originally posted by ..Amira..

What's Mrityunjay and Tara's Jodi name? 

its MriAra  😊
Originally posted by Archi21

Tara aka Chhavi ka AT start kare plz...

umm.. I am not sure if anyone taken permission from Ritchelle...

dont worry.. we will have Taara AT soon..
😃
Originally posted by rani2008

I really like MJ and taaras Jodi! Can some please summarize this show for me?? I don't get how she's married to him and in one scene tell him that she forgot to tell him that she's married and her husband is an animal :SSS
u can find summary of the story in this thread ðŸ˜Š

full credit goes to Mamta,,I'm just posting the link here ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜Š