•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
What was your first reaction on episode 1.?
Acc. to you what was good and wat was lacking in the episode.?

Acc. to me everything was perfect just the lead actress needs to be more comfy while doing scenes i thoought she was stressed...
apart from that her expressions were good and viraf had a little portion but it was lawesome
wat u say?
Loved it!

Wish they had shown more of Viraf but it was good nonetheless for the first episode.
I just started watching the episode and honestly just freaked out a bit lol
Viraf was good as the angry young man!!!!!👏 👏

Chhavi's acting is not good!!!!!!

Vishwajeet Pradhan was good as the eunuch but I am also waiting to see his alter-ego!!!!!!!

Hunar Ali was nice though her character appears shallow and Dishank Arora seems comfortable in his usual role of possibly the younger brother!!!!!

I thought it was a pretty good first epi!  Lots to see right off the bat, including a rishit for Tara...

I'm looking forward to finding out why Mrityunjay is in jail (who he supposedly killed and how that all ties in with Kalvati) and why his dad is looking to have him married while still in jail...
the episode was good 
but i agree that Chhavi needs to work a little more but im sure she will get better with time 😊
@ hridey..would waitt fr few moree episodes..viraf cams fr very few scenes..

Dushank was gd so was hunar..

Loved vishwajeet ji..

Evn tara is ok...

Let's see... 👏
The first episode was pretty good. I enjoyed a lot.
 Everyone did their best acting according to their roles. Even though viral scenes were few in the episode but he still manage to impress. Playing the role of inmate is tough but viraf did it.
I personally felt this show will do very well & we must all support it...Acting of vIraf Phiroz Patel was a knock out punch for me..cause he did not over act & was convincing to me...even the fight scene was very natural & not typical they show in hindi films..it had some rawness where we must understand Viraf is not a professional born criminal...but circumstances has put him in this scenario...reg tara lets give her time she will grow on us...OVERALL I GIVE 5 stars for the 1st episode...where there is a lot to expect from this team of Ek boond ISHQ.
Viraf is good..have seen the sweet i banker him..but i think he is doing justice to the angry young man bit..
the she-man...that guy nails it..a tough role..and he is scary...gets the message across

rest i was watching on and off...too much ocnfusion..

Nandinin- that actress i can't stand anyway//bahut OTT acting karti hai...the new one..i think with time she will become comfortable and will prove to be a decent actress...

her dialogue delivery- voice modulation needs work..

but overall BBC and a plot that i do not understand , dont know wat to expect..will keep me hooked for osmetime..