•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
her full name is Mittu Chakraborty. No wonder mithun charkraborty has to make her win.

are they related? 😉😉 long lost cousins???
Even I'am  wondering why the heck she won. 😲
Im sure its not a coincidence that they have the same last name.
What makes it more suspicious is the fact that her last name was hidden. Never was it mentioned on the show, even if it was mentioned Mithun never "acknowledged it", they could have laughed about it or at least made it seem that they are not related. but they didn't do that.

Its pretty obvious what has happened here lol
Actually, are you sure they have the same last name? On the show she was mentioned multiple times as Mithu CHOWDHURY, not Chakraborty. Maybe the article you read made a mistake.
Originally posted by Selcouth

Actually, are you sure they have the same last name? On the show she was mentioned multiple times as Mithu CHOWDHURY, not Chakraborty. Maybe the article you read made a mistake.
Nope it is Mithu Chakraborty.

Edited by preetie - 10 years ago
Originally posted by preetie

her full name is Mittu Chakraborty. No wonder mithun charkraborty has to make her win.

are they related? 😉😉 long lost cousins???

it was shocking for me to when i heard about DID supermom winner.i was expecting phulwa or cesil. they were the best. 

but when I saw her full name, ðŸ˜• now  i don't feel any wonder why she win.

any ways ,thanks
Edited by Rakhi1608 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by preetie

Nope it is Mithu Chakraborty.

So do you think the show made a mistake, then? Because I definitely remember it saying "Mithu Chowdhury." Just watch one of her performances and the little box will pop up on the side saying "to vote for Mithu Chowdhury SMS MITH to 57575" or something like that.

Personally, I think it's more likely that one article made a mistake and the others picked it up from that. The DID show itself gets her name from how she filled out her audition form, so it's less likely to be wrong. Just my opinion, though.
Originally posted by Selcouth

So do you think the show made a mistake, then? Because I definitely remember it saying "Mithu Chowdhury." Just watch one of her performances and the little box will pop up on the side saying "to vote for Mithu Chowdhury SMS MITH to 57575" or something like that.

Personally, I think it's more likely that one article made a mistake and the others picked it up from that. The DID show itself gets her name from how she filled out her audition form, so it's less likely to be wrong. Just my opinion, though.

here is the link of Times of India, and other pnews papers mention the same name.

And Hindustan Times and other places say it too.

If the Times of India itself is inconsistent, I think it's possible it could be a mistake, especially since it did say Chowdhury every time on the show.
Edited by Selcouth - 10 years ago