-Buddha Weekly Episode Discussion Thread- - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
@Loved little buddha he so cute
episode worth watching over and over.
just watched today episode,again it was beautiful..👏
 i loved the location for asthi visarjan...😊..damn gorgeous

wow..so today King shushodan character grey side was shown..well! played by Samir..good acting...

I loved the scene when old lady was kind of cursing , and siddhartha was shown crying and even i like that comparison scene, where king sushodhan was all into dance but citizens were suffering.....

got to know something new about mangla in this episode..which was interesting..😊 and child siddhartha entry was good, can tell more about him in next episode only.

Storyline and flow of the story was gripping and fast...i didn't find anywhere slow..so overall very good episode..well done by makers..👏

Buddha is getting better and better with each passing day you will get the feelings that you are actually transported to that era..i thing than some much hyped mytho or history show buddha's quality is much better be it story telling and presentation and even they didn't distort any fact except that carelessness 
today episode was wonderful. loved the all round acting, chottu siddharth is doing a fantastc job and OMG for yashodhara.
Devdatt was spot on in emoting jealousy and anger.
the pace of the story is perfect.
The serial should be really really reallly moved to a different time slot. 

loved today's epi of Buddha😃...child siddharth was amazing and his thoughts really touched my heart...yashodhara was also brilliant...this show deserves to be the no.1 show of television in all respect but time slot is causing problem i guess,so its better if the show is moved to a different time slot...of 9.30 pm or 10 pm..
Caught up with the episodes..

The sets are grand..acting is very good..by all the actors..NO Melodrama..!! Serial.is going well..

Zee TV got another good serial..!!
fantastic episode. the show is getting better and better . hats off to the whole team.👏
show amazing with wonderful actors and  superb creative team
Buddha is simply a classic show best historical /periodical show at present