Thayumanavan

Thayumanavan Sep 9 - 13 Discussions

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Saw the promo but little short. Looks like mathi makes the wrong decision by getting Maha engaged to Prabu. Another scene Vignesh asking Mathi to decide wisely for the sake of his daughter. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so vignesh into action .kidnap this prabhu somewhere 😡 .mathi should use his brain.grrr thanks for the promo ratna
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: Daffodilee

so vignesh into action .kidnap this prabhu somewhere 😡 .mathi should use his brain.grrr thanks for the promo ratna

mathi is too much thinking the happiness and the need to get maha married off fast without even thinking properly 😕

Daffodilee thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

<font color="#006600">
mathi is too much thinking the happiness and the need to get maha married off fast without even thinking properly 😕
</font>

ippadi over pasam avasaram ah marraige pana it wont benefit maha.i guess vignesh will save and marries maha
Daffodilee thumbnail
thanks ratna for update

ha ha prabhu nice plan it will be easy for vignesh to step in maha's life
hopper_ocean thumbnail
yeah i think so .. somehow i think Prabu is doing this so that Vignesh can marry Maha nu .. something tells me Prabu is a nice guy .. pakalam 🤔
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yeah i think so .. somehow i think Prabu is doing this so that Vignesh can marry Maha nu .. something tells me Prabu is a nice guy .. pakalam 🤔

Ratna i agree - i think Prabu is a good person he is doing it for money to help the other girl - Vanish on the wedding day good plan - vicknesh can step in marry need to teach his mother & useless father lesson - but sad for Maha going to get monster mother in law
hemanthkrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ratna akka for the update.😊
I missed todays episode. Nalaiku  than pakkanum  time iruntha.
Daffodilee thumbnail

<font color="#006600">yeah i think so .. somehow i think Prabu is doing this so that Vignesh can marry Maha nu .. something tells me Prabu is a nice guy .. pakalam 🤔</font>

athu onnum illa sm la arunachalam ah partha effect ah irukkum 😆
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalki2007

Ratna i agree - i think Prabu is a good person he is doing it for money to help the other girl - Vanish on the wedding day good plan - vicknesh can step in marry need to teach his mother & useless father lesson - but sad for Maha going to get monster mother in law

Thanks Ratna for the update.

I do hope you all are right. that Prabhu is good and Vignesh steps in. If Maha marries Vignesh  atleast her life will be saved even though she has a torture of MIL. Athu will be nosecut for that Chandru wife also. Also think Prabhu has a score to settle against them so it will be a good excuse. I hope so. 

Ireally could not wait to see chandru wife nose cut .