Ek Boond Ishq

Kalavati/Vishwajeet Pradhan Appreciation Thread

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Welcome to the  Kalavati and Vishwajeet Pradhan Appreciation Thread.  (Once we are introduced to Kalavati's alter persona, I will add that here as well).

This is a thread for appreciating the actor and the character(s) he's portraying on Ek Boond Ishq.  Please do not bash other actors or characters here.  Keep the discussion centered around Kalavati and VP and do not unnecessarily bring in or talk about other actors or characters unless it relates  to the character, discussion regarding the character, or the actor. Thank you. πŸ˜›
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail

Once again, as mentioned above, keep the discussion relating to Kalavati and the actor portraying the character, Vishwajeet Pradhan. 

Also please make sure to go over the rules of the Ek Boondh Ishq forum. Especially the ones mentioned below:

No discussions of actor/s personal lives without any valid source: Many of you know that actors do visit India Forums and they do read some topics. Therefore, it is not right to discuss someone's private life in public. Let us remember that this is a forum for the show, and not to discuss the personal happenings of any of the stars. You are however welcome to discuss any professional activities of the stars such as ramp walks, cameos in other shows etc.

Also, please remember not to bash any other actor/character in the AT, as IF rules are applicable there too.

References to the LGBT Community: LGBT stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual or Transgender; and they are people who are not heterosexual, heteronormative or gender binary. In simpler words, they have a different sexual preference.  As you know, a character in the show (Kalavati) is a cross dresser as the character believes that she is a woman trapped in a man's body. We request you to be considerate and open minded when it comes to the community, and treat such people with respect. By no means, are you allowed to name-call Kalavati or the actor who plays Kalavati (Vishwajeet Pradhan). Any offensive remark against the community or anyone name calling the actor/character will NOT be tolerated, and strict action will be taken. When referring to the Kalavati as a character, note all references should address Kalavati as a FEMALE. However, Vishwajeet Pradhan (actor who plays Kalavati)and the character Tauji should be referred to as a MALE.

KhatamKahani thumbnail
(RES)
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
(Reserved)

Edited by chiknichameli07 - 10 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
(Last RES)πŸ˜‰

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

πŸ€—Thank you, Liks for this AT πŸ€— 

I totally see the character of Kalavati playing a crucial role in Tara's and Mritunjya's story in the future! Kudos to VP for taking up this role! When I first saw the promo, I was really scared! The way Kalavati sang- "Saiyaaan jee.." sent a chill down my spine! Her makeup, jewelry, wardrobe, adaaa, nakhras, EVERYTHING is so unique! So, definitely gonna watch this show for Kalavati and Vishwajeet Pradhan! πŸ‘ 
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hola People...Yahan BhiπŸ˜†
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
he is very gd dedicatedc actor...i liked him a lott in his last shw maryada..he rocked...πŸ‘
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Liks   πŸ€—  Its been too long. Missed you.

VP is back and what a character he's playing. Certainly unique.

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Hey, Fizi, missed you too. πŸ€—. Yes he's back, and playing another gripping character. And certainly unique. Major kudos to him. He's doing an awesome job.