Hi all...😊

Very Boring Total week ...πŸ˜”

yes fren totally lost
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Bmoni

i am here junoon rahe ya na rahe ye jayga hamesha meri yadein baan ke rahega 

gd to know u r around too  everyone's must be reliving those beautiful mithvi memories too😭   

I know it's totally totally. totally.. useless to talk abt it... but still cldn't help feeling those idiot cvs wasted 2 fantastic actors.😑😭 
CHAVI5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: br200910

Hi all...😊

Very Boring Total week ...πŸ˜”

Misss uu so much...😭
jmoyee200 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bmoni

i am here junoon rahe ya na rahe ye jayga hamesha meri yadein baan ke rahega 

Junoon all time rahega coz Junoon kavi stop nahi hota.
jslakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree, everyday watching 1 month repeats.. :) this serial made us so crazy, that even after ending, we are not able to see other serials and still sticking to repeats and FFs
Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well i m still here too.peeping in 2 read ffs or to see if someone had posted anything so i will comment.I think myp is not going to work wid da expereinced actors anymore since they are highly paid. She did junoon with star casts to raise soms short fundings so that she can use it in her new serial.Hate that PH wid passion😑😑😑😑
sabina123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well fren i m still here.not going any where.I am adicted 2 dis forum as much as i m 2 junoon.πŸ˜›
Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Shanti u know I am so glad that for the month and a half that I was travelling I did not get to watch Junoon cause in a way it took care of my withdrawal symptoms and when I came back and watched an epi - it killed me! they had screwed it up so bad! finally watched the last epi two to three days ago and I could not help but feel - what a waste - of talented actors. 
The PH did such a disservice to them cause by the end no matter how talented Aditya and Mouni are, they were looking stupid playing those characters. that is how bad those characters were dealt with.
If there is a Production hell, I hope this PH burns there.
And yes I do check once in a while (been having rotten health since I returned 10 days ago and been crazy busy trying to get life back in to gear after the hols :)) but just so that I can see what u guys are up to.
I hope Aditya and Mouni get better roles and serials or even movies to work in.
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoonian

Hey Shanti u know I am so glad that for the month and a half that I was travelling I did not get to watch Junoon cause in a way it took care of my withdrawal symptoms and when I came back and watched an epi - it killed me! they had screwed it up so bad! finally watched the last epi two to three days ago and I could not help but feel - what a waste - of talented actors. 

The PH did such a disservice to them cause by the end no matter how talented Aditya and Mouni are, they were looking stupid playing those characters. that is how bad those characters were dealt with.
If there is a Production hell, I hope this PH burns there.
And yes I do check once in a while (been having rotten health since I returned 10 days ago and been crazy busy trying to get life back in to gear after the hols :)) but just so that I can see what u guys are up to.
I hope Aditya and Mouni get better roles and serials or even movies to work in.

I understand binu honestly lot of time I wonder y I stick to tis drama esp wen I was nvr a serial follower...tis drama which is like jigsaw puzzle... I myself make up the story & explanations for short comings... but I guess it's the magic mithvi created...the talented actors was the only reason I was glued to it like gum even though my logical side says ADNI deserves better & it's gd tat drama ended... but I cldn't help feeling wat's wrong with those idiots (cvs) u got 2 very talented actors.. all u need is a gd story to reach no.1 - y waste their talent??😑 sigh! I guess only god will know.

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Super excited . The forum is full of members.

Checked AM forum it is still alive after more than a month after wrapping up the show.

So friends don't go anywhere .

]